Chapter 7

SILAS POV

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. I pick my head up from my pillow and glare at my phone. It's Manuel. I grab the phone off my nightstand and see that it's 5am I sigh and click on the answer button. "HEY SILAS" Manuel yells through the phone.

I cringe and take the phone away from my ear before putting it back. "What the hell do you want Manuel". I say while closing my eyes. 

"I made it in Italy well I already made it but now we are in a hotel dad already has a place here but we stopped and went to get some rest". He says. "Okay?" I mumble.

"Wow i hear the excitement through the phone" he says sarcastically. I roll my eyes.

"But anyway just letting you know I'm here and I want you to come to the house when we get everything settled in." He says.
"Oh and also I'm going to your school tomorrow I know that your starting school today." He rambles on.

"Yeah uhm Manuel?" I say stopping his rambling.
"What's up" he asks.
"Shut up" I say.
He gasps "I'm so hurt Silas that's why we aren't besties anymore" he says dramatically.

And to think that this man is going to take over the Spaniard mafia. I shake my head "Well Manuel I'm gonna get ready for school" I say.

"Oh wel-"he starts to say but I end the call before he can say goodbye. 
As I get up from my bed I get a notification from my phone. I grown when it's manuel but I open the text anyway.

Manuel: Wow okay I was gonna tell you that your motorcycle arrived at your house. 
seen just now

Me: Oh okay thank you now leave me alone goodbye.
seen just now.

Manuel: okay bye pookie bear have a great day at school don't get into any fights.
seen just now

I throw my phone on my bed and head to the bathroom and start doing my morning routine.

After I washed my face I looked at my reflection and see a whole jump scare. I look like a dead corpse.
I shake my head and walk over to where my shower is and turn it on and surprisingly it comes out warm.

I start to undress and I look behind me at the mirror and look at my back. hm I should get a back tattoo. I shrug and climb in the shower the warmth instantly warming up my body.

As I grab the soap and washcloth I pause.

what if I do get into a fight today.?

TEN MINUTES LATER

I am now standing in front of my closet trying to find something to wear ah maybe this.?

SILAS FIT