Chapter 39

SILAS POV

I get Camila and Amalia safely into the house, I sit them down in the living room as I warily watch them.

They're pretty shaken up and I can't blame them half of our brothers are injured and we don't even know if our families are safe.

And ramiro. God ramiro.

My heart breaks as I start to think about him but my thoughts are soon cut off when I hear Amalias sobs.

My gaze snaps to a crying Amalia who stares down at her phone.

"My dads not answering his phone." Amalia exclaims as tears fall from her eyes. "What if something happened to him?"

I lean forward and grab the phone from her grasp, I take ahold of her hands and she looks up at me with teary eyes.

"Calm down,Amalia he may just be sorting things out." I tell her.

"You don't know that!" She exclaims.

"I'm sure they'll contact us when they can." I tell her calmly as I can.

Amalia sniffles, a sob leaving her body. I let go of her hands and wrap my arms around her, she leans her head on my shoulder as I look up to see Camila staring at us.

I motion for Camila to join the hug and she quickly does, she wraps her arms around us as we are all now bundled up in a hug,

•••

TIME SKIP (HALF A HOUR)

We are now in Amalias room, me and Camila talk as Amalia texts her brother Xander.

"Are you okay?" I ask Camila.

She shrugs. "Been better."

I slowly nod my head. I bring up a hand to run through her hair as I stare at her.

"They'll be alright." I tell her.

Camilas brothers— Matias and Carlos have been injured as well and Camila is clearly not taking it well.

She sighs. "Hopefully."

I'm about to say something until I hear rustling from behind me, I turn my head towards Amalia who passes a blue unicorn onesie to camila.

Camila thanks her before taking it, then Amalia pulls out a pink one and sets it down on her bed before pulling out a bright yellow one.

She passes it to me as I grimace.

"I have my own pajamas." I tell her. That is the most ugliest shade of yellow I've ever seen. Considering yellow is my least favorite color this is shitty as hell.

"You have to wear it." She tells me. Her words slurring as she speaks. "So—so that we can all be matching."

"It's so... yellow." I mutter.

"Duh" Amalia grumbles.

I sigh and roll my eyes, but take the onesie anyway.