Chapter 13

SILAS POV

I'm currently getting ready for school and Serena is talking to me about this test that she's nervous about.

"I'm so close to fucking giving up Silas it's not even funny." She plops down on my bed staring at the ceiling. Serena is smart... school wise.. I know she'll do good but her overthinking is currently over the roof.

"It's fine Serena, your smart your gonna do amazing." I mutter as I walk in my closet to change my shirt. I didn't really like the shirt I had on.

I hear Serena sigh "If I fail would you be disappointed in me." she says. I'm mid way of taking my shirt off when I pause. I lower my shirt back down and walk out of the closet.

I stare at her "Shut the hell up Serena I wouldn't be disappointed of you because of a bad grade." I say and shake my head. "As long as you try your best it's fine, Even if in the end you didn't get the grade you expected as long as you know you tried you should feel proud of yourself in the end." Not hearing another word I turn around to walk back in my closet.

Now why the hell would she ask such a dumb question. Over a grade? I could never be disappointed and I never was disappointed with her grades. mine were always worse. 

I shake my head and take off my shirt and replacing it with the new shirt that I picked out. I walk to the mirror to check my outfit.

SILAS FIT

I shrug at my reflection

I shrug at my reflection. I'll just change when I get back home before i see Ramiro. I walk out of the closet and see that Serena is jumping on my bed. I raise an eyebrow "what the fuck are you doing."

She stops jumping and looks at me "Jumping what does it look like I'm doing." She goes back to jumping on the bed.

"Your gonna fall" I mumble and turn around to go to my vanity and when I do I hear a loud thump. I shake my head as I put my rigs on. I already know what happened but I look at her through the mirror anyway and nod my head. yep she's on the floor.

She's laying flat on the ground and she bursts out laughing "oh my god you jinxed me." She says. I roll my eyes "Don't blame me for your clumsiness." I say and grab my backpack that's waiting on the floor for me.

Serena stands up and fixes her outfit and looks at me. "Is my outfit okay." She asks.

I Look at her to see what she's wearing

SERENAS FIT