Chapter 6

SILAS POV

I wake up at 10am and knowing I won't be going back to sleep I decide to get up and get ready for the day.

I go to the bathroom to do my morning routine and after I'm done with that I just stare at myself in the mirror and I look at my hair. I look like a fucking Troll. I shrug and head to the shower and turn it on

While it warms up I start to take off my clothes and after I do I check the water to see if it's warm enough and when it is I climb in.

I sigh as the warm water hits my back. I grab the soap and wash cloth and start to wash my body.
While I'm washing my body I can't help but think about how today is gonna turn out. Let's just hope no one gets on my nerves
ah shit.

TWENTY MINUTES LATER.

"Fucking. Dumb. Bitch." I say while trying to brush the knot out of my hair. My arms are so fucking tired.
I groan and throw my hairbrush on the floor out of frustration. Just great my hair doesn't want to fucking cooperate with me today, maybe I should just cut it o-

My thoughts are cut off when I hear Alessia calling my name. I turn around to see her standing in the door way of my bathroom.

"Hey honey you okay? I heard you throw something" Alessia says.
"Mhm" I mumble.

Alessia sighs and turns around to leave until she sees the hairbrush lying on the floor and she looks back up at me and to my hair she smiles and walks towards me.
What the hell is she doing.

I furrow my eyebrows when she bends down to grab the hairbrush. She stands back up and looks at me with a smile "How about I help you" she says.

I stare blankly at her and hesitantly nod my head and turn my body around to where I'm now facing the mirror and she's behind me.

She starts to brush my hair gently and I stare at her through the mirror as she works on the knot.
I feel my heart tightened I look down at the sink and suddenly feel tears swell up in my eyes.

I never once had someone to brush my hair for me. It was always me doing it for Serena. Everytime I brushed her hair I always wondered if and when someone would do it for me. Or if I would ever have someone do it for me.

It would always come with the feeling of loneliness as i tried to step up to be the person that gives Serena the life she deserves. But no one ever tried to do the same for me.

And now the feeling of having someone do something that I craved since I was a kid for me makes me feel every emotion all at once.

I swallow the lump in my throat and look up to look at Alessia through the mirror and when I do I see her looking at me first.
She smiles at me "bad hair day hm? She says.
I clear my throat "Yeah" I say.

The tightening of my chest gets worse
"You know what I can do the rest" I say quickly.
Alessia looks at me with a frown.
"Are you sure honey because I can-".

"Please leave" I say my voice cracking as I cut her off.

She stares at me for a moment and then nods her head putting the hair brush on the sink before walking out of the bathroom. When I hear my bed room door close I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding.