Scrap, don't buy

front page
Scrap, don't buy
search
Scrap, don't buy
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
there is none left
〔Add to bookmark〕
When Wei Yue came back with Gu Yuli in his arms, Liu Liang quickly lowered his head and pretended that he didn't exist, but he still saw Gu Yuli being put into Song Yucheng's arms from the corner of his eye, and closed his eyes in fright, thinking painfully, why not Stay in the city to accept military asylum!

Staying here now, for fear of seeing something that shouldn't be seen.

Gu Yuli twisted and rubbed in Song Yucheng's arms for a while, then was grabbed by his wrist and spanked|Butt, he finally calmed down, obediently sat on Song Yucheng's lap, leaned on his shoulder to check the fan value , at this glance, I found that the number of fans has already reached tens of thousands!

hiss!

Wouldn't it be possible to exchange for a healing spray that can suppress the zombie virus?

Gu Yuli checked the things in the space grid, there are still a lot of candies for restoring abilities, there are also many ointments for wiping wounds, vegetables, fruits and seeds are all there, you don’t need to keep your fan points to exchange for other things something.

"Baby, what's in your hand?"

Gu Yuli looked up at Wei Yue who was coming closer, and handed him the healing spray he had just exchanged, "This spray can suppress the zombie virus."

"What?"

Even Song Yucheng and Jiang Yan, who were discussing the future route and where to settle, turned their heads to look at the spray that was the size of a mineral water bottle in Wei Yue's hand.

Song Yucheng held Gu Yuli's waist and pushed him away from his shoulders, looking at those slightly confused eyes with a strange expression, "You can also get this thing out?"

"Hmm!" Gu Yuli broke away from Song Yucheng's hand, and limply lay on his shoulder again. Of course, he couldn't tell the real reason, but just explained vaguely, "As long as there is enough time, it can be done."

Several people peeked at the spray in Wei Yue's hand, feeling like a dream. After all, the outbreak of the apocalypse is less than a month away, and they already have something that can suppress the zombie virus in their hands?

After a while, Wei Yue returned the healing spray to Gu Yuli, held his face and kissed him hard on the lips, "Baby is awesome!"

It had been several days since I came out of the mountains, Gu Yuli exchanged a few space grids with the newly earned fan points, and said worriedly: "There is almost not enough water."

"Just go to the city to replenish some supplies and water."

But when he came to the edge of the city, he found that the situation had become very bad. The densely packed zombies almost filled the entire street, and there was not even a single living person in sight.

After observing outside for a while, the few people chose to bypass the city without hesitation. They were lucky enough to walk along the mountain and encountered a flowing stream.

Gu Yuli, who hadn't showered for two days, trotted to the side of the creek. Seeing that Liu Liang had turned around consciously, he immediately took off his clothes and entered the creek impatiently. He took out the shower gel and wiped it on his body, rubbed his hands with water, and finally Feel comfortable.

"You guys also come down and wash up."

The three of them looked at each other, and tacitly rejected his wife's invitation. If they also went to wash up, they might not be able to bear it.