Moved into a new house, and just after entering the door, I was taken off my pan

front page
Moved into a new house, and just after entering the door, I was taken off my pants and fucked into the pussy
search
Moved into a new house, and just after entering the door, I was taken off my pants and fucked into the pussy
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Knowing from Song Yucheng and Jiang Yan that they have already bought a house near the university, Gu Yuli, who doesn't need to worry about tuition and living expenses, relaxes.

They were raised by their parents before, but now they are raised by their husbands. It seems that there is nothing wrong with it?

From here to the city where the university next door is located, it takes at least two hours by car, and Gu Yuli doesn't feel sleepy at all, sitting in the middle of the two as if there is no bone between them, sticking it to Song Yucheng's arms for a while, and then towards Song Yucheng again. Jiang Yan stuck it in his arms and hummed a tune comfortably.

When Gu Yuli raised his head again to put it in Song Yucheng's arms, Jiang Yan hugged his waist to prevent him from passing, and smiled softly with his thin lips against his ear: "It's fair? If Wei Yue What do you do here? Are you going to fly to the co-pilot to post him?"

"Here I sit on his lap."

"? So eccentric."

"I haven't seen him for a long time."

In fact, if it wasn't for the frequent glances from the driver in front, Gu Yuli would have liked to sit in Jiang Yan's arms. These days, he has been preparing for the college entrance examination and usually has little time for intimacy. Now that he relaxes, he wants to do it a little bit.

"I'll sleep first."

In order to avoid that he couldn't help being fussy next to the two men later, Gu Yuli suppressed the impulse in his heart, leaned on Jiang Yan's shoulder honestly, closed his eyes and brewed sleep, and this brewing really reached the destination.

Song Yucheng and Jiang Yan got out of the car and went to the other car ahead to carry their luggage. Gu Yuli, who had just woken up, rubbed his eyes and got out of the car after a while. He was hugged by Wei Yue who had been waiting outside the car early.

In the public, Wei Yue couldn't get too close. He just hugged Gu Yuli tightly and whispered in his ear, "I haven't seen each other for several years. Do you want your husband? Huh? Do you want to?"

Gu Yuli reached out and grabbed Wei Yue's clothes at the waist, "How many years do you count?"

"Not seeing each other every day is like every three autumns." Wei Yue refused to let go when he didn't hear the answer he wanted, and continued to ask, "I haven't said whether I want my husband yet!"

"Think." Gu Yuli bent his eyes, tiptoed to Wei Yue's ear, and whispered, "I miss my husband's dick too."

A few ordinary words instantly turned into hooks and penetrated into Wei Yue's blood, and he reacted almost immediately, his Adam's apple rolled and hugged Gu Yuli forcefully, then let go of him, and shouted anxiously: "Baby, don't be stunned!" Now, come and help move these big boxes home, there is still business waiting for us!"

It's serious, is it serious?

There are a total of nine large boxes, of which Gu Yuli's own luggage only occupies one box, and the other boxes belong to Wei Yue and the others.

Gu Yuli pushed a box with one hand, followed him into the community under Wei Yue's urging, stopped after taking two steps, and turned back to wait for Song Yucheng and Jiang Yan who were pushing three big boxes.

"Let's go first, don't wait for us."

Wei Yue was still urging, "Hurry up, baby!"

Looking at the anxious Wei Yue, Gu Yuli was also infected by his eagerness, and suddenly wanted to have sex, subconsciously pushed the box and quickened his pace, and soon left behind Song Yucheng and Jiang Yan who were walking slowly, when they got on the elevator He was a little embarrassed, blocking Wei Yue who wanted to press the floor, "Wait for them."