Don't fuck the uterus and still bite so tight? You fall asleep when you're tired

front page
Don't fuck the uterus and still bite so tight? You fall asleep when you're tired
search
Don't fuck the uterus and still bite so tight? You fall asleep when you're tired
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
When Gu Yuli lifted the quilt and got into Jiang Yan's arms, Jiang Yan was playing a game with headphones on, and he could vaguely hear the voices of his teammates in the game.

"Someone came around from the grass. Jiang Yan? Jiang Yan??"

Jiang Yan looked down at the lifted quilt, quit the game directly amidst the shouts of his teammates, turned off the phone, took off the earphones and stuffed the phone together with the pillow under the pillow, lifted the quilt and took the girl who was pulling her pajama pants Gu Yuli pulled up.

"Song Yucheng brought me here." Faced with Jiang Yan's questioning eyes, Gu Yuli quickly explained, took his hand and put it on the itchy back acupoint, and whispered, "It's so itchy inside, brother touch it."

Jiang Yan moved his fingers, and the finger that was close to the back acupuncture point touched the wet opening. He curled his finger, pressed the pulp of his finger on the opening of the acupuncture point and rubbed it, and asked in a hoarse voice, "So much water, how much water can be filled in it?" down?"

"I can pretend..." Gu Yuli was pressed very comfortably, panting lightly, moved down in Jiang Yan's arms, moved to the flower hole, stuck on the hard penis through his pants, and then stopped, raised his head Seeing Jiang Yan shaking his body back and forth, "Hmm... my brother is hard."

Jiang Yan couldn't stand such a temptation, his breathing became short of breath instantly, he pinched Gu Yuli's butt and squeezed it vigorously, panting heavily and said in a low voice, "Take off your pants first."

It was not that troublesome to take off the pajama pants, and soon Gu Yuli and Jiang Yan hugged each other naked, and the hot and thick dick was stuck to the wet pussy without any hindrance.

"Yeah... so hot..." Gu Yuli snorted softly and stretched out his hand to touch his crotch, moved his thick cock into his labia, twisted his waist and rubbed it, then raised his head and bit Jiang Yan's chin , sticky and coquettish, "The back is so itchy, I want my brother's fingers."

"Okay." Jiang Yan's voice was already hoarse and scary. For a certain moment, he felt that his heart was about to pop out. Let alone his fingers, he wanted to give him his life.

"Hmm..." Gu Yuli stopped rubbing against Jiang Yan's cock, bit his lower lip and waited patiently for the half-knuckle-inserted finger to be fully inserted, "Um ha..."

The immersion of the fingers greatly relieved the itching in the posterior acupoint, Gu Yuli put his hands on Jiang Yan's shoulders, and his body began to shake in his arms, "Mmm... so comfortable... ah~"

Every time Gu Yuli shakes, the cock stuck in the labia will rub against the sensitive clitoris, and the fingers swallowed by the back hole will also come in and out due to his movements, and the pleasure will start to flow towards the limbs continuously move.

Jiang Yan quickly squeezed the second finger into the wet and soft back hole, and kept rubbing Gu Yuli's upturned and soft buttocks with the other free hand, and the dry palm became moist.

He lowered his head, pressed against Gu Yuli's ear, and said in a hoarse voice, "Baby is so coquettish, brother's hands are wet by you."

Jiang Yan raised his hands covered in lewd liquid to show Gu Yuli, "What should I do?"

Gu Yuli sat up from Jiang Yan's arms, the change of posture made the hot cock and flower hole stick closer together, the sensitive clitoris rubbed against Zhu's body, the intense pleasure made Gu Yuli's calf tense, and he panted with his head raised Rough Qi temporarily stopped the movement of twisting his waist and shaking his hips.