The sensitive points of the 4P body are taken care of, brother loves you

front page
The sensitive points of the 4P body are taken care of, brother loves you
search
The sensitive points of the 4P body are taken care of, brother loves you
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Wei Yue swallowed the milk that he had finally sucked out into his stomach, and reluctantly raised his hands to pull away the two hands stuck in his hair, and finally took a deep breath of the soft breasts, raised his head and stepped aside , urged in a hoarse voice, "Hurry up!"

"Take it away."

Wei Yue quickly withdrew his hand touching Gu Yuli's chest.

Only then did Song Yucheng reach out and pull Gu Yuli, who had begun to rub his chest, into his arms. He pressed his buttocks with his big hands and pushed his waist down. The spine that was sucked by the soft meat inside began to soften. Panting heavily, he pulled out the dick that was crazily held back by the soft meat in the flower hole.

The slender fingers inserted into Gu Yuli's already wet back hole, and when he felt that he could hold his things, he pulled out his fingers, hugged Gu Yuli, who was full of desire and dissatisfaction, and changed the direction, leaning forward and thrusting in Inserted back hole.

"Hmm..." Gu Yuli snorted twice comfortably, looked at Jiang Yan who was tidying up the map with blurred eyes, and licked the corners of his lips, "Brother~"

Before Jiang Yan could respond, Wei Yue rushed forward to suck Gu Yuli's lips, blocking all the coquettishness that came to his lips.

"Hmm..." Gu Yuli instantly forgot to tell Jiang Yan what to do, reached out to hold Wei Yue's head and exchanged saliva with him, and when Jiang Yan rolled up the map and put it aside to look at it, Wei Yue's fingers had already been inserted into it. into Gu Yuli's softened flower hole.

Although Wei Yue's supernatural ability is completely able to block all prying eyes, just to be on the safe side, Song Yucheng still surrounded the surrounding area with vines. Vines can also completely block the line of sight.

Song Yucheng held Gu Yuli's waist and adjusted his posture slightly. Before he could sit still, he was caught in a breath, frowned and looked at Wei Yue, who was buried in Gu Yuli's chest, and reminded in a deep voice, "Don't do it too hard, baby I can't move anymore."

"Oh... got it." Wei Yue had to slow down the frequency of finger thrusting, looked at the flushed Gu Yuli, licked his red face, and said with a low smile, "Why not?" Called? What are you holding back for?"

Gu Yuli opened his eyes and looked at the handsome face that was close at hand. Just as he loosened his teeth biting his lower lip, an extremely sweet grunt overflowed, and this sound hooked the dicks of the three men hard.

Song Yucheng is okay, the dick was inserted into the soft and warm back hole, but Jiang Yan and Wei Yue who couldn't be inserted were hurt by the hooked dick, and Wei Yue wanted to have a good foreplay. Gu Yuli's chest and body made him feel comfortable, but now he couldn't help it anymore, he hurriedly took out his hard dick, pressed Gu Yuli into Song Yucheng's arms, adjusted his posture, and inserted it to the end.

"Ahhh~" Gu Yuli screamed and clamped his legs tightly, both holes contracted violently in an instant, clamping the two big dicks inserted inside so that he almost ejaculated on the spot.

"Fuck...don't fuck me, I'm going to be shot by you."

"Hmm..." Gu Yuli couldn't bear such a violent stimulation, and tried to relax his body. With tears in his eyes, he saw Jiang Yan approaching, reached out and grabbed the clothes on Jiang Yan's shoulders, and said pitifully, "Slow down, slower."

Wei Yue snorted, pinched Gu Yuli's snow-white tits and teased, "Usually you're so coquettish, but now you can't stand eating two dicks at the same time?" But although he was teasing, he really stayed inside and didn't move.