Disguised as a space power user, met the heroine

front page
Disguised as a space power user, met the heroine
search
Disguised as a space power user, met the heroine
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Even though it's Saturday, I still want it! Ask for tickets~~~~~~~

-----text-----

[Reminder, the system mall has been updated with new items about this world. 】

Isn't it all about sex? What new items can there be?

Gu Yuli squinted his eyes and lay comfortably on Song Yucheng's shoulder, and opened the system mall casually, and the newly updated items were arranged at the front.

Space grid, priced at 1,000 fans.

Healing spray, priced at 10,000 followers.

Vegetable and fruit seeds, priced at 1,000 fans.

Followed by some messy gadgets, Gu Yuli didn't look carefully, click on the space grid to see the detailed introduction, a space grid is as big as a computer mainframe box, and as long as it is not a living thing, as long as the area of the space grid is large enough, he can Put things in and take them out anytime.

If you bought a space grid, wouldn't you be able to pretend to be a space power user? So it seems that the newly updated items are indeed quite useful in this world.

Although there was no live broadcast in the middle and late stages of the last world, and the fan points have been used all the time, the remaining fan points saved in the early stage are enough to buy ten space slots. Gu Yuli bought five space slots first, I bought a few more ointments, and then looked at the healing spray. I thought that this thing would have the same effect as the ointment, but after clicking on the detailed introduction, I realized that it was wrong.

This healing spray can effectively suppress the spread of the zombie virus, that is to say, as long as there is enough healing spray, it can even make a person who has been bitten by a zombie never be able to transform into a zombie.

Gu Yuli silently glanced at the more than 3,000 fans left after buying the space grid and ointment, and began to regret that he didn't start the live broadcast just now. He thought that as long as he had enough fans to travel through different worlds, there would be no need to start the live broadcast again, but Now it seems that follower value is very useful in certain worlds.

It's a long story, but in fact, it took more than a minute from when Gu Yuli discovered the system prompt to when he finished shopping.

Song Yucheng slowly pulled out the softened dick, looked at the semen and lewd water gushing out as he withdrew, frowned and took out something in his pocket, but didn't take out something that could be wiped clean for Gu Yuli, he began to think Do you want to wipe Gu Yuli with a mask.

"I have paper towels." Gu Yuli bought a roll of paper from the system mall in front of Song Yucheng, stuffed it into Song Yucheng's hands, and said softly, "Wipe it for me."

Sure enough, seeing Gu Yuli take out something out of thin air, Song Yucheng was misled, "Space power?"

"Uh-huh."

Song Yucheng looked at the young man lying in his arms unexpectedly. He thought he just picked up a good-looking and easy-to-fuck survivor, but he didn't expect that the other party was actually a supernatural being. A space power user with great strength, but for Song Yucheng, a space power man who can hold supplies is what he needs.

As for combat power, he has it himself, and it is enough to protect the goblin in his arms.

Song Yucheng pulled down some pieces of paper to wipe off the semen on Gu Yuli's buttocks, and asked in a low voice, "How big is the space?"