Get rid of the zombie king, and life will return to peace

front page
Get rid of the zombie king, and life will return to peace
search
Get rid of the zombie king, and life will return to peace
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
After finally escaping from the siege of the zombies, the supernatural person looked at his scratched arm with ashes, smiled wryly at Yu Kexin who walked up to him, and said with a choked voice, "I can't be with you guys." Going to a new home."

Seeing the ordinary people around him scattered in panic, Yu Ke grabbed his companion's hand heartbroken, and wanted to say some comforting words, but he couldn't make any syllables when the words reached his throat.

Regardless of whether it is an ordinary person or a supernatural person, they will be infected after being scratched by a zombie, without any exception. Even if she talks about hype at this moment, it can't change the fact that her companion is about to be infected into a zombie.

"Brother." Gu Yuli took out the healing spray and handed it to Jiang Yan, telling him, "Spray a little to suppress the zombie virus."

Jiang Yan took the healing spray, walked up to the superhuman who was scratched by the zombie, and gently pressed the nozzle of the healing spray on the scratched area, seeing that the sprayed liquid covered the wound completely, and closed it. He took the healing spray and stood up, "Wait for half an hour and see."

Jiang Yan's actions and these words made everyone realize something, and looked at the healing spray in his hand in surprise. As we all know, the infection time of a supernatural person after being scratched by a zombie is within half an hour. Waiting half an hour later means he is still saved?

But how is this possible? Is there something that can suppress the zombie virus now?

After all, the effect has not been seen yet, and everyone is not good to ask questions, so they can only wait silently for the passage of time. When half an hour passed, the supernatural being scratched by the zombies still did not show any signs of infection. Witnessing this miracle with his own eyes The crowd couldn't help but cheered.

Yu Kexin couldn't restrain the curiosity in his heart, and asked directly: "Can that thing kill the zombie virus?"

"It's not extermination, it's just suppression. He also needs to spray healing spray regularly, otherwise he will still be infected and become a zombie."

"How long is the interval?"

"Three months." After Gu Yuli answered, he shrank back into Song Yucheng's arms. He was not very interested in the next development, so he simply brushed up the barrage in the live broadcast room. After watching these barrages for a long time, he felt more and more annoying The bullet screens are all written by robots, because you can always see exactly the same words.

What's going on?

Is there a real person in the live broadcast room?

The appearance of the healing spray caused an uproar among the survivors. For the sake of safety, everyone observed the supernatural being scratched by zombies for more than half an hour. After he himself confirmed that he did not feel anything unusual Only then did everyone believe in the fact that the spray just now could really suppress the zombie virus.

Many people tried to buy, but Jiang Yan blocked them one by one. The healing spray also returned to Gu Yuli's space from Jiang Yan's hands. , Those people don't even have the qualifications to get close.

And the team that was reluctantly united was also completely united after the appearance of the healing spray. No supernatural person or ordinary people wanted to leave. After all, if they followed Song Yucheng and the others, they still had a chance to keep their wounds after being scratched by zombies. If you die, you will be completely finished if you go to other places.