Just so coquettish? Even my own brother?

front page
Just so coquettish? Even my own brother?
search
Just so coquettish? Even my own brother?
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

The update is coming~ Babies leave more comments, I love to read comments, and comments are more motivating! QUR

-----text-----

Gu Yuli was burying his face in Song Yucheng's neck, whimpering and acting coquettishly, but he didn't notice Jiang Yan who was standing not far away, until the ugly Jiang Yan called out his name, "Gu Yuli!"

The three words were almost shouted out by gritting his back molars.

Hearing the voice, Gu Yuli raised his head, saw Jiang Yan with a gloomy face and hair that was on fire, his heart skipped a beat, he quickly raised his eyes to glance at Song Yucheng, saw his slightly raised lips, I guessed that Jiang Yan probably saw it.

And there is a high probability that Song Yucheng lured Jiang Yan over to look at it.

Ah~ Song Yucheng is so cute when he is jealous~

Song Yucheng lowered his head and rubbed Gu Yuli's forehead affectionately. When Jiang Yan's head was on fire and his abilities couldn't control his scurrying, he leaned close to Gu Yuli's ear and asked him in a low voice, "Your husband is angry, why don't you go?" Coax?"

"To coax." Gu Yuli let go of the hand holding Song Yucheng's neck, "Then let me go."

The curvature of Song Yucheng's lips completely disappeared, and there was a cold look in Gu Yuli's eyes. This was not in the answer he expected. He really didn't expect that this goblin would dare not hide it at all, and directly confronted him. face to admit.

"Heh." Song Yucheng sneered, "Is it just so coquettish? Even my own brother? Why, he can't satisfy you by himself?"

"It's not my brother, and he never touched me."

But even if he is his own brother, Gu Yuli doesn't mind. After all, he is not really from this world. It is impossible for him to give up his husband who has been in love all his life just because of that blood relationship!

Seeing Gu Yuli staying in Song Yucheng's arms without moving for a long time, and still talking intimately with the other party, Jiang Yan, who saw the picture of Gu Yuli giving Song Yucheng's mouth and pleasing the other party with his chest, automatically made it up in his brain The two were flirting, and the uncontrollable fire ability gradually distorted the air around them.

"Gu Yuli! Come here quickly!"

"right away."

Gu Yuli hastily stretched out his hand to hug Song Yucheng's head, "Don't be angry." He leaned forward and licked that slightly cool thin lip, and sucked it again.

When Song Yucheng started to respond, Gu Yuli knew that it was a temporary coaxing, turned his head to avoid the protruding tongue, turned his head to look at Jiang Yan whose whole body was almost covered by flames, and rubbed Song Yucheng's face forcefully, He whispered, "I have to coax him."

Song Yucheng felt that he was probably also infected by the zombie virus. Otherwise, how could he, who has always been slightly obsessed with relationships, tolerate a person who has already been included in the protection circle to rush into the arms of another man?

He looked down at Gu Yuli's intertwined hands, and noticed that Jiang Yan was looking over, and he tightened his fingers expressionlessly, and there was an undisguised provocation in his cold eyes.

Jiang Yan: "..." Zhen Nima wanted to burn this bastard to death.

Gu Yuli automatically ignored the hostile atmosphere between the two, clasped his fingers with Song Yucheng with one hand, and hugged Jiang Yan's arm with the other, and changed the subject very naturally, "There is nothing in my space, let's go first Go collect some supplies, they will definitely be useful in the future.”