4P in the dormitory, cool soul is trembling

front page
4P in the dormitory, cool soul is trembling
search
4P in the dormitory, cool soul is trembling
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
A large amount of lewd liquid was rolled into Jiang Yan's mouth, and Gulu's swallowing sound was extremely erotic at this time. Feeling the thighs under the palm of his hand were convulsing violently, Jiang Yan licked the wet flower hole more vigorously. While humming, he bit the swollen clitoris with one bite, and gently pulled it into his mouth.

Gu Yuli, who had his lips and tongue in his mouth, silently burst into screams that were so refreshing that they collapsed.

Wei Yue, who was licking Gu Yuli's tongue, immediately noticed that the body in his arms had become extremely tense, he let go of that pitiful little tongue with a low smile, looked down at his eyes, feeling so refreshed Gu Yuli, who was drooling, felt his cock swell and hurt from being hooked. He lowered his head angrily and bit his small and beautiful nose.

"It's so coquettish, I can't bear to lick a hole."

Wei Yue couldn't hold back any longer. He looked up and saw Song Yucheng had finished taking a shower, and hurriedly called him over, "Come and hold him, and I'll take a shower."

Song Yucheng stepped forward to take Gu Yuli from Wei Yue's arms, and looked at the young man with a slightly dazed gaze.

Gu Yuli regained his sanity from the huge stimulation, saw the person holding him change from Wei Yue to Song Yucheng, forcibly suppressed the groans that came to his mouth, pretended to find something abnormal, and looked at Song Yucheng blankly. Yu Cheng took a few glances, and then looked at Wei Yue who was standing under the shower and bathing in cold water.

Finally, he stared blankly at Jiang Yan, who was buried in his legs, and the blankness in his eyes gradually turned into panic, "Let go, let go-uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Hearing that panicked voice was replaced by a soft moan again, Jiang Yan heaved a sigh of relief and let go of the swollen clitoris.

The tongue that has been lingering on the labia, finally, amidst Gu Yuli's soft moaning sound, the top flower hole penetrated into the warm and wet vagina, and there was a lot of lewd fluid accumulated in it. Roll out.

The sound of swallowing became extremely frequent, but unfortunately no matter how fast Jiang Yan swallowed, he still couldn't swallow all the excessive liquid, and more liquid that could not be swallowed flowed down his neck and mixed into the In sweat-soaked clothes.

The sensitive inner wall of the flower hole was constantly being licked, Gu Yu Lishuang's calf was stretched straight, and she kept twisting her buttocks in Song Yucheng's arms with tears, and took the initiative to hit Jiang Yan's tongue with her buttocks, but the tongue was soft, with The pleasure of coming is always limited.

"Hmm...itches...itches inside..."

Seeing that the boy fell into the sea of desire again, Song Yucheng lowered his head and reminded, "It's time to intervene."

Jiang Yan pulled out his tongue, which was tightly twisted by the meat in the flower hole, and licked the whole flower hole vigorously for a few times. Panting heavily, he raised his head from between Gu Yuli's legs. Jun's face was covered with the liquid that he couldn't swallow, and he stood up , licked his lips and looked at Gu Yuli who opened his eyes in a daze, and asked hoarsely, "Can I insert it?"

"No--"

Gu Yuli didn't even utter the syllable without words, Jiang Yan covered his mouth as soon as he opened his mouth, "Hush, it's too late to refuse."

Panting heavily, Jiang Yan held the hard cock that was starting to ache, and pressed it close to the pussy that his tongue had inserted just now. As soon as the hot penis touched the fleshy labia, Jiang Yan's breathing became more rapid After a few minutes, he looked at Gu Yuli's beautiful and flushed face, and pushed forward.