Titty sex and oral sex in the fitting room, deliberately attracting Jiang Yan

front page
Titty sex and oral sex in the fitting room, deliberately attracting Jiang Yan
search
Titty sex and oral sex in the fitting room, deliberately attracting Jiang Yan
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

After finishing writing, I found out that Jiang Yan was peeping outside again. How miserable he is! Obviously this is the second appearance!

-----text-----

The moment the live broadcast started, there were quite a few people in the live broadcast room, and the nickname Gu Yuli was very familiar to several of the fans, but it was decades ago since the last live broadcast, but these fans didn't seem to be affected at all. Similarly, after knowing that there was something wrong with the live broadcast room, Gu Yuli also asked the system, but unfortunately he only got a reply with insufficient authority.

When Song Yucheng's hand got into his clothes, Gu Yuli immediately cooperated with his chest, so that the man's hand could touch it better, but after the nipple was pinched and pulled a few times, the menacing pleasure made Gu Yuli a little bit I can't stand it anymore.

He started humming and twisting his waist to rub against the big tent that was propped up by Song Yucheng's crotch.

Song Yucheng sucked Gu Yuli's tongue in his mouth, tilted his head to avoid his entwined tongue, leaned back to distance himself, and asked in a deep voice, "You and your brother don't have the same surname?"

"I was adopted by their family." Gu Yuli pursed her lips that had been kissed bright red, tiptoed and kissed Song Yucheng's chin, opened her mouth to enclose the man's chin, licked and bit, a pair of eyes that seemed to have hooks Looking straight into Song Yucheng's eyes.

Unabashedly seductive.

Song Yucheng rolled his Adam's apple hard, raised his hand to cover Gu Yuli's eyes, and pressed the other hand that was rubbing his breast punitively, and sneered, "You don't care about your brother!" Call her husband."

"He's just—oh! Uhhhhhhhhhh, don't, don't try so hard."

After subconsciously responding to Song Yucheng's words, Gu Yuli realized that he had said something wrong, but he couldn't say that Jiang Yan was not her husband. When hesitatingly thinking about how to explain it to put out the fire, his eyes were covered His big palm moved away.

Song Yucheng withdrew his hands rubbing Gu Yuli's breasts, untied his belt with a cold face, and took out his fighting cock from his underwear, "Fuck it with your mouth."

Gu Yuli quickly and obediently squatted down in front of Song Yucheng, rubbed the hot glans with his hands, raised his head and looked at Song Yucheng who was drooping for a few seconds, lowered his head and opened his mouth to eat the huge, round glans into his mouth , Wrapped his tongue around and licked it around.

He wanted to take his time, but just after he licked it a few times, his head was pressed hard. The dick that only had the head of the penis went in half in an instant, and the hot head of the penis strongly pressed against his throat.

"Hmm..." Gu Yuli hummed a soft syllable from his nasal cavity, knowing that Song Yucheng was jealous, so he didn't care that he didn't say hello and penetrated so deep, and even tried his best to adjust his posture, licking his tongue Holding the head of the glans, the small mouth tightly wrapped the thick dick, and the head began to swallow up and down.

In fact, Gu Yuli still thinks that Song Yucheng is jealous. After all, he has been shared by three men by default from the beginning of the last world. Except for the fussy Wei Yue who occasionally gets jealous, Song Yucheng and Jiang Yan are almost the same. Will not eat each other's jealousy.