The legs were split apart by the vines, pressed against the wall and inserted in

front page
The legs were split apart by the vines, pressed against the wall and inserted into the back hole
search
The legs were split apart by the vines, pressed against the wall and inserted into the back hole
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Song Yucheng's different warning method is still very effective for Gu Yuli, he has to keep himself awake, lest he can't restrain himself from humming from his nasal cavity when he is too comfortable.

The trembling survivors behind him were getting closer and closer. Song Yucheng hugged Gu Yuli and quickly reached the roof of the opposite building. Standing on the edge of the guardrail, he was distracted to maintain the vine bridge, and he went into the soft and muddy hole that had been inserted by his fingers. Insert a second finger.

Gu Yuli, who was wrapped in Song Yucheng's arms by the vines, tried hard to hold back his moans, but he was so comfortable being penetrated by the man's fingers that he couldn't restrain his instincts at all.

When the coquettish moan was about to break through his lips and teeth, Gu Yuli quickly pulled away the big hand covering his mouth, gasped heavily, buried his face into Song Yucheng's neck, opened his mouth to bite the flesh on Song Yucheng's neck and grinded his teeth, Finally, he suppressed the voice that was about to break through his lips and teeth.

It's so hard not being able to make a sound while making out!

The crazy roar of the zombies came from the opposite building. Gu Yuli raised his eyes to look at the survivors who were moving carefully on the vine bridge, and at the zombies who had already climbed to the top of the opposite building. His back acupoints shrank violently.

It's too exciting... It's too exciting to be inserted in this environment, but it's a pity that Song Yucheng refuses to fuck him directly with his dick, otherwise it will be cool and exciting to think about it.

Sensing the changes in Gu Yuli's body, Song Yucheng's eyes dimmed, and without hesitation, he squeezed three fingers into the violently contracting posterior acupoint, and with a quick and forceful shaking of his wrist, he easily found a few slightly protruding sensitive points inside. , began to consciously press the top towards these positions.

The pleasure accumulated to the extreme made Gu Yuli unable to hold back a soft moan. He quickly bit the flesh on Song Yucheng's neck and sucked it, then stuck out his tongue and licked it flatteringly, to show that he didn't scream out on purpose of.

Song Yucheng frowned even tighter, and his handsome face was covered with dark clouds. The survivors who got close saw his expression, thought it was because they were too slow to make the other party unhappy, so they sped up in fright.

The survivors jumped off the vines one by one like dumplings, carefully looked at Song Yucheng's face, saw that he was in a bad mood with a dark face, they were afraid and did not dare to breathe, as for being wrapped in vines Gu Yuli, the survivors dare not even look away from the corner of their eyes.

Maybe it's the young couple who quarreled, but they never forget to wrap them in vines to prevent them from seeing their boyfriends.

Some zombies were chasing along the vines. Song Yucheng cut off the connection with the vines with a cold face. Without his control, the vine bridge lost its vitality in an instant, and brought a group of zombies falling from a height of several meters. Zombies that were difficult to kill by ordinary means were also smashed to pieces.

Song Yucheng hugged Gu Yuli and walked towards the stairs. When the survivors followed him to the stairs, he suddenly raised his hand and waved a bunch of vines to block the stairs, "Wait for me here."