Falling in love with his wife at first sight, snatching her away in front of Jia

front page
Falling in love with his wife at first sight, snatching her away in front of Jiang Yan and Song Yucheng
search
Falling in love with his wife at first sight, snatching her away in front of Jiang Yan and Song Yucheng
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
The next morning, they learned the exact location of the assembly point on the radio, and all the supernatural beings unanimously decided to leave the mall and go to the assembly point to meet the official people.

Song Yucheng's original plan was to send the survivors away, so he naturally didn't have any objections. He took Gu Yuli's hand and walked to the door first, while Jiang Yan and the two earth-type supernatural beings walked at the end of the crowd, bearing the responsibility. Responsibilities after the break.

There are still too many ordinary people without abilities in the team. Although the ability users have been scattered around as much as possible, they still cannot completely form a protective circle. But if there are more zombies outside, these ordinary survivors will be in danger.

One night passed, the survivors collected a lot of supplies, and the bags on their backs were stuffed to the brim. They also knew that it would be dangerous for them to have no powers. They held various weapons in their hands and stared at the door nervously. I secretly prayed that there would not be too many zombies at the door.

"Open the door."

As Song Yucheng's words fell, the earth-type supernatural beings in the crowd nervously removed the earth wall blocking the door. There were still heavy objects such as tables piled up behind the earth wall. These things were moved aside by vines. The movement made was not small.

"Roar!!!" The movement inside the house immediately attracted the attention of the zombies outside, and the violent roar quickly approached.

Opening the shutter door, a few bloody zombies rushed in front of them. Before Song Yucheng could deal with it, a few ice picks pierced the zombie's head, and the zombie's body fell to the ground.

Gu Yuli, who was led by Song Yucheng, turned his head to look at Yu Kexin with a serious face, and silently gave her a thumbs up in his heart. She really deserves to be the heroine of the end of the world. She is decisive and kind but not a virgin. It's a pity ...

Gu Yuli turned his head and looked behind the crowd, but failed to see Jiang Yan, and looked up at Song Yucheng slightly.

"What's wrong?"

Gu Yuli smiled and shook his head, touched the back of Song Yucheng's hand with his fingertips, and was immediately held firmly, and he also tightened his fingers.

It's a pity that the three male protagonists are all her husbands, and her husband can't let her go!

And according to the development of the plot, Wei Yue is also in this area, so he should have met him, right?

Song Yucheng and Yu Kexin opened the way outside, as long as the zombies rushing forward, they were all killed, and Jiang Yan was behind, so it was considered safe, but the abilities of the two sides were not particularly powerful. They simply couldn't protect the survivors while resisting the zombies.

After the casualties appeared in the team, the ordinary survivors without supernatural powers all panicked, and began to rush forward in a panic, which led to even greater casualties.

In the house not far away, the young man squatting on the window frowned and cursed: "A bunch of idiots! Fuck!"

"Brother Yue?" The man hiding beside him with a cropped head and tattoos all over his arms was about to break out in cold sweat, "Did the thing you mentioned come?"