Fucked and fucked in the subway, so cool to squirt

front page
Fucked and fucked in the subway, so cool to squirt
search
Fucked and fucked in the subway, so cool to squirt
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
A close-up of Gu Yuli's face first appeared on the screen in the live broadcast room. The audience could clearly see the tender pink tongue in his mouth, and also see the idiot that could hardly be hidden on that exquisite and beautiful face. From this little face full of lust, you can tell how happy he is at the moment.

The viewers squatting in the live broadcast room were hooked and wanted to fuck their cock into that small mouth through the screen, but soon the screen jumped to Gu Yuli's white and tender buttocks, stopped for about half a minute, and then slowly turned between his legs.

Between the two white thighs, there is a thick and long dick that is slowly coming in and out. Every time it advances, the huge glans can always rub against the pussy that has been flowing for a long time, and the whole penis is wet by the lewd water, and As long as Wei Yue goes up a little bit, he can insert the glans head into Gu Yuli's pussy.

Fen Nennen has not yet been forced by the bud, but is rubbed by the man's cock so that it becomes more and more red and attractive.

[This is so much water, it's so coquettish. 】

Gu Yuli no longer has the extra energy to pay attention to the barrage. On the crowded subway, he was tortured by a man's cock and his legs. The occasional suspicious eyes of people around him stimulated Gu Yuli. He lay on the glass, sinking in excitement Rubbing Wei Yue's dick with force, Wuwu struggled to let his mouth free for a short time, shouting something against his will, "Please, don't do this to me..."

The deliberately elongated ending sounded more like coquettish, Wei Yue gasped heavily, put his palm into Gu Yuli's clothes, and gasped in a low voice: "Slut, you are so loud? You deliberately seduce me?" Palm The skin under it was unbelievably smooth, and he couldn't put it down, rubbing and lingering on the belly of the person in his arms.

Gu Yuli can no longer be satisfied with simple cock grinding, he wants to be fucked and his virginity is broken, because he wants to maintain his personality as much as possible, Gu Yuli can't be too blatantly seductive, he can only pretend to struggle and twist his butt forcefully, deliberately letting him penetrate The thick long cock between the legs bumps into the pussy.

The hot glans bumped into his mouth under his conscious guidance, "Um... ah!" Gu Yuli's eyes widened suddenly, and the terrifying pleasure of being briefly penetrated by the glans made him want to scream.

Hold!

Wei Yue immediately covered Gu Yuli's mouth tightly, noticing the strange eyes of the people around him, and a layer of cold sweat broke out on his back. Although it was very comfortable to fuck this guy's legs, he didn't want people to know that he was fucking in public. The other man's leg, but... the glans seems to have been inserted into something just now? How can it be so tight and so soft?

With such doubts, Wei Yue began to consciously fuck the place where he felt the ultimate pleasure just now. When the huge hot glans was inserted into the penis again under Gu Yuli's deliberate catering, Wei Yue, who was so cool that his scalp was numb, immediately used it. He touched it with his hand, and when he touched the soft and wet seam, he was completely dumbfounded.

Wei Yue couldn't believe it and touched it a few more times. When his finger was swallowed by a wet mouth, he instantly felt that his three views had been subverted. The worst thing was that he knew that this guy's dick was still long. After being forced by a woman, not only did he not soften up, but he became even more excited.

Gu Yuli, whose mouth was covered, had already started to shed tears. Obviously, he often masturbated with his fingers and even a fake dick, but no matter how he played, the pleasure was not as good as being inserted by Wei Yue's fingers at this moment. He began to Unconsciously twisting her buttocks to meet the fingers of the dick, a sweet and greasy hum came out of her throat.