Get out of the city and have sex in the forest

front page
Get out of the city and have sex in the forest
search
Get out of the city and have sex in the forest
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Gu Yuli was fucked over and over by three men for a whole afternoon, until finally his tired eyelids couldn't be opened, but he just vaguely felt that the people lying beside him got up, and subconsciously stretched out his hand to grab Wei Yue who got up last.

He rubbed against it without opening his eyes, and asked in a daze, "Where are you going?"

Wei Yue looked down at Gu Yuli who put his face on his arm, cursed in a low voice, went back to the bed and kissed Gu Yuli hard, looked at the extremely tired little face, and said nothing Fished the person out of the quilt.

Gu Yuli's original white body was covered with mottled red marks, especially the small tits that had been sucked too much. There were hickey marks all over the breast next to the nipple, and the nipple that was licked and swollen was even red like a cherry. .

Fortunately, medicine was applied to the nipple during the process, even if it was licked and swollen, it would not make him feel uncomfortable.

"what are you doing."

"Take your wife with you." Wei Yue stumbled to put on clothes for Gu Yuli, and murmured, "I don't worry about leaving my wife alone at home. What if a zombie rushes in while we're away? Or a pervert runs in while we're gone How about stealing your wife?"

Song Yucheng sneered, "You are talking about yourself, right?"

Wei Yue was silent for two seconds, hugged Gu Yuli who was dressed into his arms, and muttered softly, "I can only be a pervert by my wife's side."

Gu Yuli, who was in Wei Yue's arms, hummed twice in a daze, buried his face in Wei Yue's neck, and let himself fall into a deep sleep with peace of mind.

Seeing this, Wei Yue immediately showed off to Song Yucheng and Jiang Yan, "Look! My wife trusts me!"

Song Yucheng and Jiang Yan obviously didn't bother arguing with Wei Yue. Out of consideration for Gu Yuli's safety, they didn't have the idea of getting his wife here. Although they didn't want to admit it, they had to admit that Wei Yue's mental abilities were more suitable guardian.

When the three of them took Gu Yuli, who was sleeping soundly, to meet with the military's supernatural beings, the military supernatural beings were very speechless, but at this moment the zombie had stepped into their trap, and they didn't Time to comment on the matter.

Straight to the point: "Our people have quietly surrounded it to ensure that it will not escape our control, but how to kill it depends on you."

"As long as you can make sure it doesn't escape the encirclement, we can kill it."

Seeing that Wei Yue was going to walk with the sleeping boy in his arms, someone finally couldn't help it and suggested, "Put him here, it's safe here."

"It's safe in my arms."

Gu Yuli fell asleep in Wei Yue's arms, feeling a lot of people shouting outside. Just as he was about to open his eyes, a big warm hand gently pressed on his eyes, "Be good, go on sleeping."

The familiar atmosphere of the familiar embrace made Gu Yuli unable to think of any resistance at all. He reached out and grabbed the clothes on Wei Yue's chest, and fell into a deep sleep again. When he woke up again, he was already sitting in the driving car.

Gu Yuli squinted his eyes and stretched in Jiang Yan's arms, lowered his head and buried his face in Jiang Yan's neck to act like a baby, "Brother~" The voice was hoarse and lazy just after waking up, it sounded delicate and sexy.