After playing ball, I went back to the dormitory to take a shower, and was licke

front page
After playing ball, I went back to the dormitory to take a shower, and was licked on the pussy with my tongue
search
After playing ball, I went back to the dormitory to take a shower, and was licked on the pussy with my tongue
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Thank you for the gifts, babies~

It's not intentional to jam the meat! After finishing the meat, it is estimated that there are 10,000 words, and I really can’t write anymore. I will continue tomorrow!

-----text-----

Holding back a smile, Wei Yue pulled the confused Gu Yuli into his arms, lowered his head and licked his swollen red lips, "Don't pay attention to him."

Fearing that something would happen if he stayed in the dormitory any longer, Wei Yue took Gu Yuli's hand and walked out of the dormitory. Seeing him blushing and struggling like a loach, he narrowed his eyes and lowered his voice to warn, "If you move around again, I'll kill you right now." Caught back to the dormitory and fucked so hard I couldn’t get out of bed.”

Then you should act!

Gu Yuli swallowed quietly, his mouth was about to flow, he turned his head to look at Song Yucheng who was following behind him, and suppressed his untimely thoughts.

He said anxiously: "Don't hold me! What if someone sees you!"

Wei Yue had a nonchalant expression on his face, "I saw it when I saw it, I'm holding my own wife, and it's none of their business."

As soon as the word wife was uttered, not only Gu Yuli and Song Yucheng were stunned, but even Wei Yue himself was stunned. He wanted to explain, but when he turned around and saw Gu Yuli's shocked face, he didn't want to explain for no reason. up.

"What's wrong?" Wei Yue squeezed Gu Yuli's hand and said in a low voice, "I touched my hand, I've eaten my tits, I've fucked my pussy and asshole, I even penetrated your uterus, I haven't touched any part of your body, isn't this my wife?"

Gu Yuli still stared at Wei Yue in shock. His shock was not feigned, but he was really surprised. Originally, he thought that the relationship between himself and these three men would only be purely physical, no matter now or in the future. Now Wei Yue actually calls him his wife? !

Seeing that Gu Yuli did not respond for a long time, Wei Yue frowned, a little angry, "Speak."

"Say, say what..."

How the hell do I know what you're talking about! But you have to say something, don't make me look dumb!

Fortunately, there was a third person present, and Song Yucheng, who was overwhelmed by God, threw Wei Yue down a step before looking at Gu Yuli and saying, "He's just joking."

"……oh."

Because of Wei Yue's words about his wife, the three of them went downstairs in a weird atmosphere. When they got downstairs, Wei Yue let go of Gu Yuli's hand, looked at Gu Yuli who was still in a daze, and said angrily, "Go buy water."

Gu Yuli raised his eyes and glanced at Wei Yue, then obediently turned around and walked towards the school's small supermarket. He didn't leave immediately after buying water. He sorted out his mood in the small supermarket and confirmed that he had recovered from the shock just now. Then I took three bottles of water to the basketball court.

When it arrived, the ball game had started for a while, and Gu Yuli couldn't squeeze in, so he could only stand outside holding the water, and was forced to look at the backs of heads in front of him.