When I met the heroine again, I slept for a whole day with some handfuls in my m

front page
When I met the heroine again, I slept for a whole day with some handfuls in my mouth
search
When I met the heroine again, I slept for a whole day with some handfuls in my mouth
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Gu Yuli, who was in the climax, could no longer respond to Jiang Yan's love with words, so he could only cling himself tighter to the man, with extremely comfortable moans constantly overflowing from his lips and teeth.

After all the desires subsided, Jiang Yan gently rubbed Gu Yuli's hair, but when he wanted to pull it out, he was opposed by the person in his arms.

He coaxed softly: "Hey, someone is here, so I can't do it."

Gu Yuli squinted his eyes and lay on Jiang Yan's shoulder, clamping his butt tightly to prevent him from pulling it out, "If you don't do it, just insert it, it's comfortable to insert."

Before he finished speaking, the dick inserted into Gu Yuli's back hole rapidly swelled up, and it didn't take long to squeeze all the soft meat in the tunnel, and the huge glans directly crushed the sensitive part of Gu Yuli's back hole. At that point, the desire that had just subsided began to boil again.

"Hmm~"

Jiang Yan slightly adjusted the angle of insertion, stood up with Gu Yuli in his arms, looked towards the direction of the sound of footsteps, and looked down at the fairy in his arms in distress, feeling troubled by the current situation.

It is definitely impossible to continue doing it, but the little goblin won't let him pull it out...

"Baby, brother, pull it out first, and then—"

Before he finished speaking, Gu Yuli shook his head and refused, "No." He raised his head and looked at Jiang Yan with teary eyes, "Brother, don't you want to post with me?"

"Yes, but—"

"Then don't pull it out." Gu Yuli squinted his eyes and lay comfortably on Jiang Yan's shoulder. His body just after orgasm was very soft, and the big hard cock stuck in his ass made him feel all over his body. Pleasant, the soft flesh in the back hole involuntarily squirmed and sucked the dick in the hole, and said, "It's so comfortable."

Jiang Yan's scalp was numb from being sucked, and he slapped Gu Yuli's ass with a big palm, not lightly or hard, and didn't try to persuade him again, "Then put on your clothes first."

"You just want to pull it out." Gu Yuli rubbed his face to the side of Jiang Yan's neck, humming and refusing, "No."

"When did brother lie to you?"

Hearing this, Gu Yuli thought about it carefully, except that Jiang Yan would coax him during sex, he really wouldn't do it at other times, but... Although I haven't done it now, it is no different from having sex, right? !

While Jiang Yan was coaxing Gu Yuli to get dressed, Wei Yue poked his head in and saw that the two hadn't separated yet, so he snorted softly, with a look of jealousy on his face, "Yu Kexin and the others are here." Said, "Why isn't it over yet!"

Looking at Wei Yue who didn't plan to come or leave, Jiang Yan said, "Come here."

"what?"

Jiang Yan pulled away the hands around his neck, and said quickly before Gu Yuli was about to protest: "Let Wei Yue insert it, brother's ability can't protect you." After speaking, he kissed the tip of Gu Yuli's nose, "Brother can I don't want others to see my baby."

Wei Yue understood, and his eyes straightened instantly, thinking about how he was inserting the baby's hole under the gaze of so many people, and the dick that had just stopped for a long time swelled up again, and he couldn't wait to reach out to pick it up, "Quick! Come into my arms."