We have messed with it inside and out, are you afraid that we will see it?

front page
We have messed with it inside and out, are you afraid that we will see it?
search
We have messed with it inside and out, are you afraid that we will see it?
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Gu Yuli, who had been tossed all afternoon and didn't even eat, was so tired that he couldn't get up, and fell asleep lying on the dirty bed with tears on his face.

Wei Yue tore off Jiang Yan's quilt and covered the messy Gu Yuli. Seeing that he was sleeping soundly, he moved his fingers itchy and pinched the soft cheek, and then inserted his index finger into the mouth that was kissed by him and Song Yucheng. In the swollen mouth, he flicked the soft tongue hidden inside.

Probably really exhausted, even after being tossed like this, Gu Yuli didn't move at all, not even subconsciously resisting in his sleep.

Wei Yue withdrew his hand regretfully, and clicked softly, "I'm exhausted."

"The physical strength is too poor." Song Yucheng picked up the notes for the afternoon class on the desk, "Let's go."

As Song Yucheng and Wei Yue left, the dormitory fell into silence for an instant, and the silence lasted until half an hour later, when the door of the dormitory was pushed open, and Jiang Yan, who was wearing casual clothes, stood at the door against the light.

The dormitory was still filled with a strong after-love smell. Jiang Yan frowned and entered the room, seeing Gu Yuli who was sleeping soundly on his bed, his mood instantly became extremely complicated and terrible.

God knows how powerful it was when Wei Yue and Song Yucheng pressed this guy on the bed to fuck him when he came back just now. He guessed that something must have happened between the three that he didn't know, Never expected this to happen.

This guy is a man, how did they do it?

Jiang Yan frowned, and overturned this conclusion in her heart. After all, she saw Gu Yuli's breasts outside the door. Although they were a little small, they did exist.

female?

Jiang Yan stood there in silence for a moment, and didn't choose to continue walking in, lest he couldn't help but pick him up from the bed and beat him up. Regardless of whether this guy was a man or a woman, after all, he was from Wei Yue and Song Yucheng, so he couldn't beat him anymore. After hitting, Jiang Yan closed his eyes, took a deep breath, turned and left the dormitory.

When Gu Yuli woke up, it was pitch black in the dormitory. He sat up sleepily, dazed for a while, and then gently rubbed his swollen lower abdomen, and something flowed out from both acupoints.

Press harder, and the flow will be more enjoyable.

"The shot was so deep." Gu Yuli hummed softly and lay back down again, holding his legs tightly together, not giving the things in the hole a chance to flow out at all.

After all... When Wei Yue and the others come back, they can still be stimulated with this thing. Of course, penetration is definitely not allowed. The two acupoints have been fucked a bit hard in the past two days. It was a little swollen again, and the back acupoint that was not very suitable for Cheng Huan was even more swollen.

A little pain.

Gu Yuli moved his butt carefully, and took a soft breath in pain, "So weak!" It's just a 3P and it's like this. After Jiang Yan joins, can't he be put to death on the bed?

Although Gu Yuli is also very greedy for men's dicks, but if he feels pain every time he finishes two points, it will make him lower his expectations for sex, "System."

'drop'

[The alien live broadcast system will serve you wholeheartedly. 】

"Is there any way you can make me finish without pain?"