Hearty 4P, baby, I love you

front page
Hearty 4P, baby, I love you
search
Hearty 4P, baby, I love you
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Wei Yue, who had ejaculated once in Gu Yuli's womb, was not so impatient, and took the initiative to give up his position, excitedly saying: "After having fun tonight, get up and pack up."

"He couldn't take it physically."

Wei Yue touched Gu Yuli's two bulging tits, and when he wiped his fingers on the pink nipples, milky white milk flowed out, "Tsk, didn't you feed the baby enough? Look at him What's going on?"

After finishing speaking, he lowered his head and kissed Gu Yuli's forehead, and asked with a smile, "My husband wants to play with my baby's body today, can my baby's body take it?"

It was just a few teasing little moves, Gu Yuli drenched a lot of water, raised his head and licked Wei Yue's lips, and replied softly: "I can bear it."

Wei Yue said with a smile: "Your eldest husband said that your body can't take it anymore, what should you do?"

In fact, when they were in school before, in order to allow the husband who Gu Yuli blurted out during sex to be able to accurately locate them, they even discussed the issue of ranking. Of course... Song Yucheng felt naive and did not participate in the discussion. Born three months earlier than Jiang Yan and Wei Yue, he was awarded the title of big husband.

Jiang Yan, who was born half a month earlier than Wei Yue, won the title of second husband, while Wei Yue only got the title of young husband. He protested for a long time for this, but unfortunately he failed in the end.

Of course, Gu Yuli usually calls her husband, and he doesn't call them according to their own arrangements. Only occasionally when he is so excited to have sex that his consciousness is blurred, he will be forced to ask who is fucking him, and then he will call exactly Which husband is it.

Gu Yuli looked at Song Yucheng who was standing by the bed, raised his legs to hook Song Yucheng's waist, arched his waist so that the pussy mixed with semen and lewd water rubbed against Song Yucheng's half-boobed cock, and squinted his eyes comfortably Soft hum, "Husband sticks."

Song Yucheng's half-boobed cock swelled up visible to the naked eye. He stood on the edge of the bed and looked down at Gu Yuli for a moment. The pussy and dick, which were only superficially pasted, were closely pasted together.

There seems to be a weak current flowing slowly in the place where they are close to each other, and the pleasure begins to flow continuously to all parts of the body.

Song Yucheng leaned over slightly, brushed away the broken hair on Gu Yuli's forehead with his big palm, and asked in a hoarse voice, "Is it okay to stick it like this?"

"Yeah, it's ok--um ha... um... It's so comfortable to be rubbed by my husband's cock... um ha~"

Gu Yuli raised his neck and groaned, his legs hooked up and wrapped tightly around Song Yucheng's waist, he groaned and looked at Jiang Yan who climbed onto the bed from the other side, excited to think that he would be able to enjoy the service and manipulation of the three of them soon A lot of lewd fluid gushed out of the two points of his body, part of it flowed down his own buttocks, and the other part stayed on Song Yucheng's body.

"Sex to death!"

Jiang Yan is here, and there is no need to wait. Wei Yue, who was quickly aroused by Gu Yuli's coquettish appearance, immediately lowered his head and sucked his lips and tongue, and rubbed a small tit vigorously in his hands, so that it was not too big. The boobs are changing various shapes in the palm of his hand.