Fucked both pussy and ass, but not holding hands?

front page
Fucked both pussy and ass, but not holding hands?
search
Fucked both pussy and ass, but not holding hands?
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Before the bell rang for the morning self-study, Song Yucheng and Gu Yuli entered the classroom one after the other.

As soon as he entered the classroom, Gu Yuli shrank his neck and shoulders, returned to his seat obediently under the gaze of his classmates, took out the book, and deliberately showed Wei Yue, who was diagonally behind, his wrist with light finger marks on it.

Originally, when Wei Yue came to class, he heard someone say that Gu Yuli was beaten by Jiang Yan, and then someone said that Song Yucheng also took him to a remote place to beat him. At this moment, he saw the red spot on Gu Yuli's wrist. Fingerprints, the body has already reacted first.

He raised his leg and kicked Song Yucheng's chair, and asked, "Did you hit him?"

"I hit him, do you care?"

Song Yucheng's inquisitive face made Wei Yue very upset, and he retorted without thinking, "Why do I care about him? I'm sick. Just asking casually."

"Yeah."

"Acheng, you, you just hit Li Li?"

Lingling's worried question made Song Yucheng tilt his head, and replied coldly, "I didn't hit him." He interrupted him.

Gu Yuli originally wanted to do some tricks to attract the attention of the three male protagonists, but looking at the open book on the table, he gradually frowned and suffered inwardly. He knew the words in the book separately, but what does it mean when they are put together? ?

"Are you in the system?"

'drop'

[The alien live broadcast system will serve you wholeheartedly. 】

"Is there any way for me to directly learn the contents of these books?"

[The host is asked to study by himself. 】

Unable to get help from the system, Gu Yuli immediately beat the eggplant like frost, and flipped through the book weakly. He was very desperate for the monthly exam that was said to be three days later. He couldn't understand the content. How to take the exam!

After suffering through the morning, Gu Yuli quickly stood up, mixed with the crowd and quickly left the classroom.

"Sneaky." Wei Yue stared at Gu Yuli's back and frowned, then waved at Song Yucheng and the others, "I won't eat with you today."

"Wei Yue?"

Wei Yue ignored Lingling's suspicious shout, and left the classroom under the watchful eye of the three of them.

It will be the time when get out of class is over, and the corridors are full of people. Wei Yue, who walked out of the classroom, searched around in the crowd, only to see Gu Yuli who had already run downstairs and was hurriedly running in a certain direction. Without thinking, he squeezed through the crowd and rushed downstairs.

Gu Yuli seemed to be on his way seriously, but he kept paying attention to the rear from the corner of his eye. Seeing Wei Yue catching up, he speeded up and ran towards the opposite direction of the crowd. He was caught within two steps. wrist.

"hiss……"

Wei Yue quickly let go, frowned and explained, "I didn't use any strength."

Gu Yuli nodded silently, "Are you okay?"

What's up?

Actually nothing.

He didn't know why he was catching up.