3P touching tits, pussy and mouth are filled with cock

front page
3P touching tits, pussy and mouth are filled with cock
search
3P touching tits, pussy and mouth are filled with cock
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Wei Yue, who had just ejaculated and softened, was immediately clamped hard by Gu Yuli's crazily shrinking pussy. He forcibly resisted the desire to fuck this pussy to death, panting heavily, pulled out his dick, and pulled out his dick, which was soaked in lewd water and The semen's dick was stuffed into the panties, and he warned hoarsely against the ear of the person in his arms, "If you don't want to be forced by others, just follow me."

Gu Yuli, who had his first squirt, clamped tightly to prevent the contents from leaking out. He hadn't had enough fun yet, but when he heard that Wei Yue wanted to go to another place to continue fucking him, he limply fell into his arms , pretending to plead in despair, "I'm a man, it's uncomfortable to fuck, please let me go, woo woo..."

uncomfortable?

Hehe, I'm so excited.

Wei Yue ignored Gu Yuli's begging for mercy, and put on Gu Yuli's underpants and trousers in a little haste amidst the announcement of the arrival of the subway, and quickly squeezed out of the subway by grabbing the man's white and tender arms.

The subway station is not far from the school. Gu Yuli was almost dragged away by Wei Yue. His legs were still so soft after being torn, and he was dragged and stumbling all the way, so that when others saw this scene at the school, they thought He was going to be taught by Wei Yue again.

In front of the teaching building, Song Yucheng, who was wearing a white shirt, frowned and said to the people around him, "Tell Lingling that I have something to do, and come back later."

"Okay." Watching Song Yucheng go down the stairs, the students who were told looked at Gu Yuli who was being dragged away by Wei Yue with some sympathy, and whispered, "It's over, will you be beaten into the infirmary later?"

At this moment, Gu Yuli, who thought he was going to be beaten, had already been dragged into the abandoned warehouse by Wei Yue. Before he could act, he was hardened all the way, and Wei Yue, whose cock hurt all the way, pressed hard on the warehouse door, " be honest!"

The panties and pants covered with lewd water and semen have been pulled down to the buttocks. Gu Yuli was hurriedly separated his legs by the man behind him. The movement of the legs apart caused the pinch to be less tight, and the white semen inside began to drip. Dripping, lewd and sensual.

"Hold!"

Wei Yue cursed in a low voice, quickly took off his pants to hold the cock, and fucked hard into the tight and soft pussy, Shuang's spine began to tingle, he grabbed Gu Yuli's neck and forced him to turn his head, "Are you fucking Did you deliberately seduce me there?"

During the conversation, the waist of a male dog with a motor was jerked wildly, and the iron door of the warehouse was knocked loudly. If someone passed by, it was easy to find that someone was having sex inside.

"Hmm... no... ah...!" All the words of resistance against his will were swallowed back by Wei Yue's frantic manipulations, and the only thing left was extremely exhilarating coquettish moans.

Wei Yue didn't have any thoughts of kissing Gu Yuli, but seeing the person in his arms with his red lips showing the tip of his tongue, his face full of obsession with being fucked out of his mind, his desire to kiss was unprecedentedly strong, he cursed softly, no Patience with the thoughts in his heart, he took Gu Yuli's lips and tongue in his mouth, and licked hard.

【Hiss... It's like having sex, but this guy looks like a chick who can't play, so it's a lot less exciting. 】

[Hehe, I saw it, the slut is bleeding milk, and her clothes are wet with milk. 】