Pressed against the wall by the ghost husband and kissed, the panties were wet

front page
Pressed against the wall by the ghost husband and kissed, the panties were wet
search
Pressed against the wall by the ghost husband and kissed, the panties were wet
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
"Hey, Gu Yuli! Can you move faster! If you are late, I want you to look good!"

Gu Yuli recovered from the ignorance he had just been sent to. Before he could receive the memory, he walked over quickly under the urging of the big boy driving the car. Just as he was about to open the co-pilot's door, he was glared at , Hastily reached out to open the back seat door.

"Damn it, I don't know why I'm so unlucky that I want to pick you up, you idiot." Seeing Gu Yuli's unfavorable appearance from the rearview mirror, Qin Xiang became angry, "When you get to the place, if you dare to keep doing this You look unlucky, see if I can beat you!"

"Understood." Gu Yuli responded in a low voice, and quickly took the time to absorb the memory.

After receiving the memory, he finally knew where the end of this trip was. Instead of being afraid of a ghostly manor, he even showed a slight smile. After all, after going through the previous two worlds, he was now able to determine the three of them this time. The hero must still be his husband!

If this is the case, then the two ghosts in that manor must also be his husband, so there is no need to be afraid!

[Task: Collect the semen of at least three men blessed with luck. Requirements: Try to maintain the original character design. 】

Know it! Quests are the same for every world!

Qin Xiang drove Gu Yuli to the gathering place cursingly and saw that everyone had arrived. After getting off the car, he began to complain, "I said I would not pick him up! It's so annoying to chatter along the way. !"

Yu Kexin quickly uttered a voice to help Gu Yuli, "Li Li is a slow person, don't keep talking about him."

Gu Yuli glanced at the heroine who was helping him, and scanned the crowd impatiently, and soon saw Jiang Yan, who had an outstanding appearance and an excellent temperament, in the crowd. After he subconsciously took two steps towards that side, he held back Resisting the urge to fly over, he tried hard to recall his character design.

Shy and timid and easily shy.

Hey, this person's setting will affect his husband's ability to perform well when he has sex with him!

Including Gu Yuli, there are a total of five people, three boys and two girls. Except for Jiang Yan who was pulled over by the heroine Yu Kexin, the other four people know each other, but the relationship between Gu Yuli and them is not particularly good.

"lets go!"

Gu Yuli stared at Jiang Yan's movements silently, and when he saw him open the door and get into the car, he immediately followed behind.

Before Jiang Yan could sit still, he was squeezed close to the car window by Gu Yuli who followed closely. He turned his head and stared at Gu Yuli who didn't plan to move for a while, and said politely, "Student, come over."

"Okay." Gu Yuli moved a little to the side, but his body was still close to Jiang Yan. He suppressed the excitement in his heart, raised his head and looked at him without blinking. Jiang Yan, who was with him, asked in a low voice, "Are you afraid?"

Jiang Yan saw that other people had also come up, so she could only swallow the request to let Gu Yuli move again, with a calm face, "I'm not afraid."

"I'm scared." Gu Yuli carefully reached out and grabbed Jiang Yan's clothes, and asked pitifully, "Can I follow you later?"