Chapter 64

"Baby wake up" I felt Dimitri shake me as I snuggled closer to someone

"Babe" he said as he shook me again

I opened my eyes and looked up as Sante and Hermes pulled me closer to them

"As much as I love you go away please" I said before closing my eyes once more

"I know love but it's the gender reveal and we need to set up for today" he brushed my hair out my face

"Go awayy" Hermes said as he shifted in my bed

Dimitri sighed before saying, "fine but I'll be back in 10 minutes"

I think 10 minutes passed because Dimitri returned and lifted me out the bed and placed me on my counter in the bathroom

"Now?? As much as I love morning sex my brothers are right in the next room" I squeeled as his hands left me and he began to laugh

"As much as I would love that, I wasn't thinking about that" he continued laughing as he handed me my toothbrush and placed some toothpaste on it.

"Oh" I said as I became more awake and began brushing my teeth

Once I was done Dem left the room and got my brothers out so I could bathe and get ready.

----------

"How much more balloons are there?" Dimitri gasped for air

"one more pack" I said as I tied mine

So far we set up the tables and chairs and the bouncy house set up for us and the food will be here soon.

All we had to do was finish decorating outside and change the tires on my car and set up the lights, music and fog machine.

"Your phone's ringing" Dimitri said as he gave me it

On the contact information Raveena was calling

"Hello" I answered with a smile

"Helllooo babe" She answered

"How are you?"

"Good good. I just returned from Scottland so I'm home for awhile but I have some stuff to handle down here, and what about you. I haven't spoken to you in so long and I miss your ass sis"

"Mhm, I'm good decorating for Jess' baby shower with Dimitri and I'll probably get ready soon, by the way, don't play with my feelings and be honest what the fuck happened between you and my brother. One minute back in Scottland he was obsessed with you and then the next he is acting as though you too never met"

"Wellll that's a long story"

"I have time"

Raveena sighed before speaking again, "Alessi and I can't be together. That's it. I have a fucked up job. He is an asshole who can as it is barely take time off work and...that's it. I liked him. I did but I don't know, he basically hates me right now and my feelings aren't too different. Your brother is a piece of work who has an issue of not allowing people to explain themselves and a total piece of shit. If anything he fucked up just as much as I did"

"I'm lost how the ass did you both fuck up?"

"I told him I couldn't be with him because of my job and because we can't work. I couldn't tell him what my real job was and therefore I couldn't answer the questions he had. He got frustrated and began to yell at me and said he regretted even meeting me. Mind you this is after we hooked up and told me to leave his hotel room and he doesn't want to see me again"