Chapter 46

I turned around in the bed and onto my stomach. My naked body came into contact with another. My eyes fluttered open to see Dimitri already looking at me while his hands ran through my hair.

"Morning princesa." He said, his morning voice was prominent.

"Good morning babe." I said snuggling into his chest more.

All the thoughts from last night went through my brain. The memories of me being absolutely pleasured by this man.

"What are you thinking about that has you blushing amore."

"You." I said looking up at him

He captured our lips in a long and passionate kiss. Before speaking,

"Last night was amazing sweetheart." He said kissing my face multiple places

"It really was." I said giggling softly at the contact his little stubbles of hair tickled my skin.

After we both calmed down from laughing we were talking about our day today.

"We have meetings today don't forget." He said.

"Yeah, with a lot of people." I said groaning throwing my head back.

"All I wanted today was to cuddle with you." I said.

"I'm sorry baby." He said

My fingers absentmindedly began to trace random letters and shapes onto his bare chest.

"What time is it?" I asked

"Almost 9."

"We should start to get ready." I concluded.

"Yeah, I don't think you can workout this morning, you're probably sore from last night...maybe breakfast...then a shower...together." He said placing kisses on my shoulder.

"Mmh, yeah baby." I said but it sounded more like a moan.

"Or do you wanna skip the breakfast and go to the shower." He said teasingly.

I playfully slapped his shoulder and said.

"I'm hungry."

He took me to the kitchen as I had issues walking, it was like a bulldozer or a truck just hit me and now I'm sore.

I was now on the counter sitting in one of Dimitri's oversized t-shirts and a pair of underwear as Dimitri was in his boxers.

He on the other hand was expertly moving through the kitchen adding ingredients to a bowl making blueberry fluffy waffles. 

He was waiting for the waffle maker to heat up as he passed by me giving me kisses randomly.

At one point he placed some on my neck followed by multiple as he licked the spot, softly sucking on the area.

He eventually stopped to place the waffle batter into the iron or to take them out when they were done.

When everything was done we sat at the breakfast bar and devoured the food and it tasted amazing.

Throughout breakfast we had conversations about anything and everything, that morning I was one of the happiest girls alive.

Once we were done we took a shower where everything was normal until Dimitri got turned on and decided to fuck me against the wall in the shower.

I changed my clothes and sat in front of a full body mirror Dimitri had and began to do my makeup. Looking at myself in the mirror I saw bruises formed on my neck.

"Dimitri." I whispered shaking my head.

I took some concealer and placed some on the spots. Dimitri went and sat in the bed watching me do my makeup and hair through the mirror.