Chapter 9

"Sorella, how are you?" 

"What is your favorite color?" 

"Do you remember us... me?"

 "When did you arrive!" were now some of the questions that was thrown in my direction.

"Well...I don't really like that question, but to answer it I'm better. My favorite color might need to be either black or emerald green, and yes I do remember you guys actually. I remember playing music, doing cooking, playing sports and doing art." I responded, during the last part I watched each of brothers as I said an activity I remember doing with them.

"Ah, I hope I don't come across rude but why do you talk like that?" Sante asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked a little confused he could mean a couple things by that it could possibly be the way I pronounce certain words or they might not be able to figure out my accent.

"Yes, I was meaning to ask you about that bambina, I couldn't put my finger on your accent." dad input into the conversation while mom and my brothers hummed in agreement.

At this point everyone was already seated once more and eating dinner.

"Ah okay well, I was living in Australia as you know mom and dad," I started while looking toward them while I continued, " but I hadn't always lived there, for quite some time I did but before I used to move countries a lot." I explained.

" That makes sense, I here a bit of English? am I right sorella?" Xavier inquired.

"Right you are brother" I responded to him, " I think I mostly have a combination of four or five accents" I stated laughing.

" That must be difficult for people to figure out and explain all the time huh baby sister?" Alessi chuckled.

" Well... not really, I don't really tell people seeing as it's none of their business, really." I stated.

" Sounds like an Argento." Alonzo said to which both me and dad simultaneously shot him a fucking scary glare which he immediately shut up to.

While downing the absolutely amazing pasta, sadly my phone began to ring. Trying to ignore it as I was happy to eat my pasta and get to know my new family I continued to eat.

Thankfully the ringing stopped.

For about one minute.

Just as I was about to open my mouth again it began to ring once more. I knew who it was and I was not looking forward to this phone call.

Looking up I saw everyone looking at me amusingly, and I sighed loudly.

For the third time it rang, dreading the conversation, I silently asked for permission to the call, to which dad nodded.

Sighing I prepared myself mentally.

I answered the call and put the call on speaker so that 1. My eardrums won't be destroyed and 2. I could continue to eat my pasta.

Akari- Normal / Alyssa-Bold

Helloo!! can you hear me? Hello? Hello?

I said while making the static sound effects.

HELLOOO? The signal is really bad. Could you hear me?

Alyssa cut the bullshit I know you are in freaking New York not in the middle of nowhere.

sighing I decided to come clean.

I am sorry. Okay. I apologise for not calling you for...3 maybe 4 days.