Chapter 19

OK FIRST OFF HELLO, HOW ARE YOU, HOW WAS YOUR DAY.

SECONDLY THANK YOU! WE HIT 1.5K READS!!

I AM TRULY EXCITED AND GRATEFUL FOR YOU ALL

ANYWAYS HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY AND HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE, ENJOY!

22.03.22

-ALYSSA 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dimitri's POV

Wow. that's all I could begin with. She is amazing, the punch she just gave to the bitch was just wow. whoever she was talking on the phone was lucky they didn't make her even angrier. the way how she switches languages is just soo hot I can only imagine when she speaks Spanish or Italian. she is also so smart and she stands up for herself, I watched as she spoke on the phone, the way her voice held such authority her aura dripping with power. I just couldn't figure out what made her aura so powerful. the last line snapped me out of my thoughts

"I'm on my way in five, tell Akari to be there or else his dick is going to be on his fucking head and he will finally be a fucking unicorn. I am just stressed, okay. Bye I'm leaving now."

unconsciously I looked down then looked terrified she was being serious at least she looked as though she would do it. Right after I got up with her brothers and walked her outside. She got into an Audi and sped off. it was then I knew she was fucking special. for the rest of the lunch period I had a fucking smile that didn't wipe off my face.

3RD Person POV (the fight)

The brothers watched their little sister as she punched the screeching girl. They were shocked one punch knocked her out. They knew not to get on her bad side. After her phone call, everyone knew better than to make a comment. instead they walked her out and watched her drive off. For the rest of the lunch period, the brothers watched Dimitri smiling, something he rarely does. And the brothers themselves were proud of their little sister. After their school day was done they all went home after telling their friends they'll see them at dinner. Dimitri was the heir to the Spanish mafia, Caleb and Carson were the sons of the Sicilian mafia, and the Korean Mafia, Mexican Mafia, German Mafia and Arabian mafia, English Mafia, French and Russian will be joining them for the dinner. The only missing mafia would be the Australian mafia. They all had an alliance with one another, the Australian was just the most powerful. little did everyone know, she will be there.

Alyssa's POV

Since I had to carry out my mission, I was going to be cutting it extremely close to dinner, so I called mom and dad to let them know. They said it was fine as most of them are relatives anyway. It was now about 6 and I was stuck in traffic and had blood over me which stained, I used a wipe to get the rest off. Dinner was starting in 45 minutes and I am fucked. By the time I got to the shortcut, I had 30 minutes. I bolted through the streets my car roaring as I pressed the accelerator. I finally arrived and parked my car and got into the house through my window. When I got there I quickly darted to the bathroom and got ready. I was about five minutes late, when I decided to call my parents up like they told me to do on the phone earlier. They arrived to my room and hugged me.