Chapter 48

Today was Tuesday.

I was tired.

The worst part. Dimitri is on a business trip.

I wanted nothing more than for Friday to come.

Dimitri was taking me on a date that day and it just made me push past the absolute tiring day ahead of me.

After our movie days, we went back to our usual schedule, now I was in work sitting in front of my computer finalizing deals as well as taking a break ever so often to sign off papers or handle mafia business.

I just signed a collaboration deal with BMW and it's taking a lot longer to finalize than predicted. The accountants need to be fired.

"Ready?" Jess asked guiding me to a meeting.

I sat there blank face on listening to this man talk for 50 minutes on one single point they brought. It was being repeated over and over and over and over again and I swear I will kill this man.

I assume Jess caught on and began escorting the man outside.

"Come on. We're going shopping for the baby. I wanted to get a new album for the baby like we did for the twins."
She said

When the twins were born I got her a journal where you could put significant moments during pregnancy and continue until the spaces ran out. Then you can spend 15.99 to get the kids version until they get married.

"Okay, let's go we could get lunch while there." I suggested.

While we were on the way out I handed files to everyone.

We were currently looking t baby clothes and were tempted to buy some.

In the end I walked out with about 3 bags of clothing. One for Khaleah one for Armani and one for baby.

"What do you want to have?" I asked Jess while eating my kebab and rice.

"I really want it to be a boy, but Johnathon wants a girl." She said

"Hm. Interesting. I wanna say it's a boy but I feel like it's a girl." I said

"Oh come on!" She said

We wrapped up lunch and I sent messages to Dimitri back and forth as he replied.

We returned to the office and later on I showed up to the mafia house for training.

It was fun to kick Akari's ass.

"Hey I am getting a new tattoo wanna join?" Akari asked

"Of course!" I said

We made our way to the store. It looked professional and sterile,

"What are you getting?" I asked watching him sit in the chair.

"I'm getting a dagger on my fore arm." He said

"That'll be nice." I said

"What do you wanna get?" Akari asked.

"I'm not sure. I don't think it'll be a huge one though." I said.

"No worries, you have at least four to five hours to think." the tattoo artist said.