Chapter 36

"AHEM" Xavier said with his arms folded.

"Xavier." I said.

"Granddaughter?" An older version of the similar looking man to mom said.

On another note if they are family, we have some good ass genes.

"Principessa, this is your grandfather on your mom's side-" dad began only to be cut off by mom.

"-and this is your grandma, uncle, aunt and cousins." Mom said excitedly.

"Hi, nice to meet you guys" I said trying to not be rude.

"I'm Lucian and this is my wife Ophelia and our eldest son, Kian, second eldest, Justice and our youngest Syx." The man said.

"I'm Alyssa" I said with awkward smile.

"Well if you don't mind, I'm tired and me and Akari need to do something, if you'll please excuse us." I said fake yawning.

As we were about to leave, someone caught on and stopped us

"Wait a damn minute, you're not getting away with this." Alonzo said.

"With what?" I asked.

"The whole thing you just did. We saw the cameras." Mattheo exclaimed,

"Well soon I'll tell all of you." I said

"Anyways, we can't really stay here right now, with the breaking and everything." I said

"Right yeah." Alessi and dad said.

"Well I did plan a trip to Australia......if you want you all can join?" I said

"When we're leaving?" Grandpa (dads side) asked."

"We'll it was supposed to be the 17th but I
did finish a lot and can work on the plane so, wanna leave tonight?" I asked

"I mean why the hell not?" Someone was saying.

"How are we going to get flights?" Someone exclaimed.

" I have that organized" I said.

"Well then, what are we waiting for...go pack." Dad said.

Dimitri and the others went back to their respective homes and packed their suitcases.

Mine was thankfully already fixed and ready to go.

"Pack your bags bitches you're going back home." I said on the merged call with all my friends.

"Don't have to tell me twice." Some of them exclaimed while others groaned.

After I fixed everything I carried my suitcase and duffel bags down the stairs and into the car.

The suitcase had important stuff and clothes and the duffel bag contained my favorite weapons and some work stuff.

About 40 minutes my dad, Alessi, mom, Hermès, Sante, Lorenzo,Alonzo and Xavier all drove in one SUV to the airport while uncles Hades, Kellian and Reign drove in another with their wives and kids. In another car, dads parents, grandma and grandpa, drove in that one while grandmother and grandfather along with my other cousins, Kian, Justice and Syx , with their mom and dad.

The way how I built the airport was that you needed to enter the actual airport then you need to go towards the private section.