Chapter 21

2K READS AHHH. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH, I'M IN FRENCH CLASS SO

MERCI BEAUCOUP MES AMOURS POUR A LIRE MA LIVRE!

HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE ENJOY

-ALYSSA

" Okay. Don't interrupt me until I'm finished." And so I began as I laid on Akari and Ethan held my hand.

"I was taken as most of you know when I was three. I have photographic memory, that's why I could recognize you guys and I could also remember things well so I also remembered your names." I directed toward my brothers and parents.

"I thought you guys didn't want me at first and the last thing I remembered was you guys telling me goodnight and some man taking me. That was when my life became essentially a living hell. I was taken by the Russian Mafia I was meant to die but the guy didn't kill me, instead he dropped me into an orphanage in Berlin, Germany. I stayed for 2 years it was nice, I met Kare there, he was the main caretaker there and a kind man, he had 2 kids and a wife I believe anyways...He always made sure we felt safe there and he taught me how to fluently converse in German, Italian and practice my English. German for obvious reasons, we were living in Germany, and something about Italian because something about my heritage." I explained as I was smiling, that soon changed to a blank face. Continuing, after 2 years staying at the orphanage, I was taken into a foster home.

"My foster parents were horrible." I chuckled darkly, making everyone shiver, and for Akari to rub my back and Ethan to increase his hold on my hand. I knew he hated this as much as I did, we hated our past.

"That is where I was first introduced to the pain of the real world." I said as I paused.
"My foster parents were alcoholics and drug abusers. They were always fucked up. Every available moment they got, they either abused me physically or verbally calling me names breaking me slowly piece by piece." I said a humorless laugh escaping my lips.

"At first the physical abuse just began with a slap or a tap on the arm, but then it only got worse, it escalated to punches, kicks, carving, whipping, scarring me. It was the literal meaning of a living hell or so I thought." I said murmuring the last part.

" My foster parents, being the drug and alcohol abusers they are were in massive debt and at the age of 7 my foster parents sold me." Sharp inhales of breaths were heard all throughout the room. I shook my head and tightened my hold on Ethan's hand. 

"They took me to a shed somewhere, at the time I didn't know where. It was absolute hell, no no it was worse. I met Akari and Ethan there and some others." I relaxed a little as I remembered my friends." I was close to breaking down at this point.

"Hey you are the strongest person I fucking know Alyssa. And know that I will always be here for you." Ethan said as Akari wiped my fallen tears.

"I struggled a lot, I was punished and taught." I said inhaling a sharp breath at this point my brothers were hugging me and Dimitri was angry but never the less hugged me.

"I need a minute." I said getting up, "can you guys tell this part please." And they nodded. I sat to the back of Akari, my tears betraying me and listened as I relived the memories.

"She was so so strong, you should be so proud of her." Ethan said, tears flowing from his eyes.

"At the shed, we were cellmates. Even though we were trainees, you are still owned by them. Your daughter, your sister is one the MOST stubborn people ever." He said chuckling dryly.

"They would always come to our cell and whenever they did she always told them to take it out on her instead of us."

"What did they do to you baby?" Dad asked quietly, and gently.