Chapter 58

I woke up to the feeling of my stomach being rubbed gently, to the sound of a heartbeat. I felt arms encaging my naked body and the few light rays peaking through the curtains. My body pressed further into my boyfriend's chest while his free hand made it's way to my hair, softly combing through the strands. Here we laid in bed, nothing between us.

"Morning baby" I whispered softly against his body before leaving a kiss which turned into a trail of kisses from his neck to his abs. The man before me was nothing less than perfection and I was simply admiring every area of his body. 

My kisses became more teasing the lower I went. Dimitri layed on the bed his tongue darting out ever so often to his lips. I bit my lip in anticipation until I finally got his boxers off and his cock hit his lower stomach. My eyes met his as I gathered him in my hand and began stroking him while maintaining eye contact. I leaned down and placed a kiss on the tip then along the side and back up once again.

 Impatience seemed to impact us, Dimitri's hips lifted in an urge for me to do something, his hardened cock entered my mouth as I took him fully in. I gagged as his hips moved slightly as he essentially mouth fucked me. My moans escaped my mouth as his hands came to my hair to keep it in place, his face contorted into that of pleasure.

"Just like that sweetheart. Just like that" he groaned as his eyes shut for a slight moments before they met mine once more.

"I fucking love this perfect mouth. Fuck-Alyssa" he moaned sensually

"Faster please. I'm gonna- cum babe- Yeah just like that- Fuck" he groaned as the familiar substance entered my mouth. I swallowed, while his eyes never left mine, before you know it his hand wrapped around my neck lightly and guided my lips to his.

"On your back, keep quiet, your family is awake in the next rooms." He murmured on my lips.

Without wasting a second I laid down and saw Dimitri hovering over me. His weight on his forearms and his mouth in the crook of my neck as he entered me.

His strokes were slow and shallow almost tauntingly as though he was trying to be quiet and keep the noises to a minimum and a pained expression etched on his face.

"Baby please."

He looked as though in thought for a second before speaking again.

"Fuck it" he groaned as he pulled out of me completely before slamming back into me again. The slapping of skin echoed through the room as broken words and moans spilled out of me as the bed creaked with every thrust and the headboard bang against the wall.

The intoxicating taste of his lips concealed the little screams from me. When he pulled away he groaned as he watched his dick entering and exiting me.

He stopped as he pulled out and pulled me on my side and raised my leg. He entered me once more and his cock made me feel more full as he gained momentum. Moans escaped me uncontrollably as he fucked me hard.

"Dimitri- fucking shit"

"You like that babygirl?" He asked as his hand lightly wrapped around my neck.

"Y-yes!"

He shifted his angle once more hitting all the best places.

"I want to see this pretty face when you cum for me."

"God"

"I'm gonna cum- fuck" he moaned as he increased his speed, the headboard hitting the wall even louder than before.

"Fuck-me too"

With a few more minutes and a couple thrusts we both came undone. We rode out our highs and our sweaty bodies came into contact with one another as he laid down beside be his fingers running through my hair as he pressed kisses around my face telling me sweet words.