Chapter 25

HEY GUYS, I'M SORRY...I MIGHT END THIS BOOK. I AM JUST...IDEK.
IM SORRY.

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS LOVES. HOPE YOU ENJOY ANOTHER CHAPTER!
-ALYSSA ❤️

Today was the reveal. My mood was instantly uplifted by a good morning message from Dimitri. I decided to go and take a shower and get ready to get ready for the event. My second dress was picked up by Jess and possibly already at the venue.

"Sweetie, are you up yet?" Mom said knocking on the door.

"Yes mom, you could come in!" I said walking out of the bathroom in my home clothes while drying my hair.

"Morning bambina. I just wanted to let you know that we're trying to leave by lunch time so if you could get ready for then, it would be great. She said smiling.

"Of course mom. Would you like me to help you with your makeup or do you want me to do it?" I asked

"I was going to do it myself but if you offered, I'd like to get ready with you." She said.

"Okay then, you can get your stuff and bring them here then mom. Oh and can you call Xavier please?"

"Sure thing I'll be back soon." She said leaving.

It was 8:30 right now and we had a lot to do.

As I was about sit on the stool by the vanity, Xavier walked into the room looking like he just woke up as he didn't have on his normal attire, this time he was sporting a grey sweatpants and bed hair.

"Hello my favorite brother!" I said hugging him.

"Hello sorella." He said reciprocating the hug.

"I was wondering, if you could do my hair for today. I really liked how you did it yesterday big brother." I said

"Sure bambina, I need to do mom's too, you know what style you want?" He asked.

"I'm not sure yet, you could do mom first and I'll think in the mean time." I said.

"Okay, no problem." He said hugging me.

Mom came back into the room with dad in tow holding boxes.

"Okay beauties, I'll see you guys later." Dad said hugging me then kissing mom.

Xavier then started to do mom's hair.

While he was working his magic, all of us talked about upcoming stuff, like movie days, and mom told me about meeting another uncle and his kids and how my grandparents and uncles with their families I met the other day will be there.

When he was done he nodded at his work proud of it and moved onto mine.

"Figured out what you wanted yet?" He asked.

"Yes, can you do like the half up half down with curls please. You could make it look fancier because it's for an event but something like that." I said.

He nodded getting where I was going with that and began.

"Are you excited?" He asked me.

"Yes and no." I said being truthful.

"I'm nervous mostly." I said.

"I understand my first event was scary too." Mom said as Xavier nodded.

"Yes, but don't worry, we're here to help." He said

"Thank you guys." I said.

When he finished curling my hair I took the opportunity to shift my position so mom was in front of me and started her makeup. When I was satisfied I nodded in approval and told her to see if she liked it. She loved it.