Chapter 50

"I want you too." I said softly

That was all it took for Dimitri to lift me up.

His hands found its way from under my thighs to my ass griping it making me gasp.

He deepened the kiss as our tongues fought for dominance, in which he was victorious.

His mouth once again found my neck simultaneously sucking and leaving kisses.

I tugged on his hair moans escaping my mouth. I wanted more.

I rocked my hips rolling them onto his trying to create some friction.

A groan came from Dimitri as he captured my lips into another kiss.

He began to walk to the bedroom during which our kiss became more lustful more wanted. More needed.

When we reached the bed, I was immediately dropped on it. Open mouthed kisses were being left down my chest. My dress was taken off my body until I was left in my lingerie.

Similarly Dimitri's dress shirt was tossed on the floor near his pants

Similarly Dimitri's dress shirt was tossed on the floor near his pants. Leaving him in only his boxers. His physique was alluring making me want him more and more by the second.

I didn't feel his presence anymore which caused me to sit up on my elbows.

"I'm right here princesa." He said walking back to me.

I looked in his hand and raised my eyebrow.

"If you don't want to, we don't have to use them. It's just an option."

He said rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"We could use them." I said smirking

"Really?" He asked unsure.

"Yes, I've never used them before but I want to." I said

I held out my hands and he brought the handcuffs to them before locking them.

"Tell me when you want out. okay?" He said kissing me.

"Okay." I said breathlessly.

I bit my lip as he pulled my legs causing my body to slide down the bed to the edge. He kneeled on the ground and licked his lips.

In a matter of seconds my underwear was slipped off and his mouth was on my pussy.

I was a moaning mess.

He was continuing his work while I wanted to tug on his hair. It was impossible for my hands to get out the restraints.

He chuckled causing me to buck my hips at the sensation sent up my body.

His tongue slipped between my folds and if it was possible I was in even more pleasure.

I felt the sensation in my lower stomach causing me to arch my back.