Chapter 42

My exams are overrrr!! You could finally have my full attention for 2 months now. CSEC was hard but I'm here now. Anyways I missed you all and hope you enjoy. If you were on Instagram you already know the surprise ;)

It's been almost a month since the dinner I need to go shopping for dresses and make arrangements for the ball. Fernando let's just say hasn't been making a lot of moves recently but we are going to take him down very very soon. Akari and I have been planning with the help of Ethan and it's all coming together.

In my business the construction of the houses my dad and I were working on came together well and is in its final stage of completion. My fashion show is carded for next week on Friday and I did merge my lingerie and jewelry show together except of course it would be at separate times so anyone who didn't want to see it did not need to.

I also started planning for my birthday line and a bunch of other things.

Dimitri and I have been getting closer and last night I spent the night at his penthouse after our date.

Flashback to date

I was now getting ready to leave my office when my phone rang. A smile graced my face when I saw the caller ID.

"Hello mi amore." A deep voice said

"Hi édesem." I said as a smile automatically graced my face.

"Get ready, I'm taking you out on a date tonight baby."

"Really! How to dress?" I said happily

"You always look perfect but we'd be going to eat out in a restaurant." He said

"No problem, what time?"

"I'd be there at 6:30"

"I miss you." I said

"I miss you more babygirl."

"I love you, I'm about to leave work."

"I love you, I have about 20 minutes again."

After we said our goodbyes we hung up and I walked out my office.

"Bye Jess. I'll see you Monday." I said

"Bye Alyssa."

I exited the building and into my Audi. I decided to pick up some food for my brothers and parents so I went through the Maccas drive thru. After collecting the meals I made my way home.

"Mom? Dad?" I said entering the house.

"In the office principessa." Dad said

I made my way into the office and saw that it was just my parents and older brothers.

"Hey guys," I said hugging them each.

"Hi sis." They responded each with a variation of the sentence.

"I brought Maccas." I said sharing out the bags to those who were there.

"Oooh thank you " Xavier said smiling.

Alessi gave me a thankful smile and hug while Lorenzo gave me a forehead kiss.

"I am also going to be going out with Dimitri tonight is that okay?"

"Yeah of course honey!"mom said while the others groaned.

"I'm gonna get ready okay?" I said beginning to leave

"Okay I love you sissy."

"I love you brothers." I said.

I went up to my room and showered and got dressed, did my hair and makeup.