Chapter 12

Alessi's POV

She's fucking badass. From the moment I saw her I knew. She looked so grown up. I can't believe I missed seeing her grow up. Fuck them Russians. The way she carried herself from what I've seen so far is so remarkable and not only that but the way she converse at times with others sounds so professional, and her glare I've never seen someone able to perfect their cold mask at this young an age. That just left me thinking, what happened to my sorella in those 13 years.

Xavier's POV
Damn my little principessa is grown now, I feel like it was just the other day when we would bake stuff together. I'm looking forward to making more memories with her. I can't believe they fucking found her. From the way she carries herself, her aura, the way she conversed with dad. She is either really reckless or just powerful. I just feel the power radiating off her. The way she conversed like a damn lawyer made me so fucking proud of my principessa.

Lorenzo's POV
She is here. The night she returned it felt so surreal. It felt like it was a dream and I would wake up the next morning and she will still be missing. That was however not the case. The next morning she was in the breakfast bar having breakfast with us in all her glory. She's so beautiful. Her style is impeccable and her aura is everything. I missed my sissy and I can't wait to make up for the last 13 years.

Alonzo's POV
I usually don't share my food. I shocked myself honestly when I took out her food for her. She looked like a goddess and acted like one too, therefore I will treat her like one. I thought at first that she may have been bitchy and angry. I was wrong. I could tell she wanted to hold back the first time she met us, but she didn't and I'm eternally grateful for that. I love her. My sissy. My goddess.

Hermès' POV
I was young when the princess was taken, I may not have remembered everything but I could feel as though something about her has changed. Don't get me wrong. She is beautiful, we'll have to be careful with her she will have men down at her feet. She is kind, when she wants to be, and she is definitely fearless. The way she spoke to dad, she stood up to herself. She is definitely my sorella nd an Argento.

Sante's POV
Sister. My sister. My queen, not princess. My helper. My goddess. I missed her. I do remember, not much, but I remember. I remember us playing in the backyard the day she was taken I remember telling her I loved her before she went to bed. Everyday I hoped that she would return. And here she is. Even more beautiful, perfect to me. She may have scars, a blind person can see she is guarded, something must have happened,she flinches at physical contact but I'll wait for her to tell us. I love her nothing less, however much more.

Allessandros' POV
My daughter, my bambina, my farafalla. I love her with everything. I always wished to see those eyes again. Her eyes, my eyes. She was the only one to have them. Eyes could tell a lot of things. Hers though they don't sell out one bit of information. The fact that she can converse like that, master such a cold facade and tone at such an age, the act that she tenses upon contact that tells me something was wrong. I am not going to pressure her to tell me however. I want her to trust me and tell me herself. I love my daughter. Her goddess like features made her look more like her mother but god knows she looks like me as well. I will protect you my daughter.

Liliana's POV
My baby is a badass. She told my overprotective husband and sons off. I am so proud of her. I know there's something bothering her, but I know she will tell when she is ready. She looks amazing, talks so professional, her style is amazing as well. I didn't miss the proud glint in my husband's eyes when she stood up for herself nor did I miss the ones in each of my sons' eyes. I love you my daughter.

HI, JUST A SHORT CHAPTER BASED ON THE FAMILY'S POV.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE IT SO FAR SO I KNOW HOW TO WRITE FUTURE CHAPTERS

LOTS OF LOVE

-ALYSSA