Chapter 14

Reminder of Alyssa's outfit

Reminder of Her mom's outfit

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Oooh mom you look sooo good!" I said happily clapping my hands together as I watched her walk out of her and dad's room.

I was almost going to forget the gifts so I quickly went and got them.

"Me baby, have you seen yourself, we might really need to step up our security!" She laughed.

"I told my friends to come over for dinner mom, they should be here in like 5 minutes." I told her.

"I can't wait, they seem very close to you."

"They are." I smile as we made our way downstairs.

As me and mom entered the dining area, mouths opened and closed. Eyes widened and dad looked as though he wanted to have another child in 9 months.

"YOU HAVE TATTOOS!!" Everyone shouted except for one, he just looked at me.

"Nope. Nope. Nope." Lorenzo began.

"Go change please. Respectfully." Alonzo continued to the protests.

"You look pretty sorella and mommy." Sante said, earning glares from the rest of the family.

"Leave the girls alone boys." Dad spoke up after clearing his throat.

"Yes I have tattoos, I have quite a few actually. You'll see all eventually" I said.

"I don't think I've met you guys yet, I'm sorry my name is Alyssa."

"Hi there, Jake." One of them with blue eyes introduced.

"Liam." The other nodded toward me.

"Christopher, nice to meet you." He said giving me a small smile.