Chapter 22

"Huh?" I voiced as I patted the space next to me on the bed. My hand touched something warm, I didn't remember having heated pillows.

"I'll bite your hand." It murmured.

"Hermès?" I said as it began to chuckle. It was only then I noticed I was not in my room but Hermès'. The memories of last night flooded through my mind.

It was about 3am when I woke up from a nightmare. I was a mess to say the least. I had decided to go to the kitchen to get a late night snack. It was 3am and I was enjoying a bowl of ice cream. I stood with my bowl in hand and went to the living room where I spotted the piano. It was beautiful. The white piano drew all the attention and glory which it deserved being the color of pure white in a dark themed room. I remembered loving the piano and one day when I had a memory of it, I picked it up just to feel closer to my family in a way. I grazed my hands across the keys.

"Do you play?" A voice had asked me. I jumped and turned around to find Hermès exiting the kitchen.

"Ooh ice cream!" He said looking at my hands.

"Can I have some too?" He asked.

"Yea, you can." I said going into the kitchen and taking out the container from the freezer while he got himself a spoon and a bowl. After taking it out we both went back to where the piano was this time sitting on the bench.

"Yes, I could actually." I responded answering his first question.

"That's really cool, the boys and I can play instruments but none of us could play the piano properly, we like how it sounds but we're not that gifted for playing it." He said.

"What instruments do you guys play?" I asked eating a spoonful.

"Well, Alessi, he could play drums and guitar. He mostly plays acoustic though, Xavier he plays the drums as well as the bass. Lorenzo, he plays the saxophone. Alonzo he likes the drums and the guitar mostly the electro-acoustic. Sante he plays a bit of everything but he likes the saxophone the most. He liked the trumpet at one point, but it was just to annoy the shit out of everyone. And I like to play electronic, so I like mess around with the electric sound pad and produce stuff, I also know how to play drums and guitar, but I don't love it as much as producing." He said

"That's really cool, I like to do drums, sometimes guitar, I love using the the sound pad and piano and singing." I said eating my ice cream.

"Really, like you like to produce too! Maybe we could do some together, that'll be so cool." He said excitedly.

"We should sometime, maybe I could even hear some stuff you produced." I said.

"Yea, maybe we should start a band....you know like the Argento siblings." He said.

"That'll be cool. Honestly we should." I said laughing

"We could have concert nights and perform for mom and dad." He suggested.

"We'll so have to bring this up soon." I said nodding my head.

"Hey, I was supposed to ask. Why are you up anyway I mean it's 3 am." He said.

"I couldn't sleep. I had a nightmare." I said finishing up my ice cream. I looked at the bowl sad. It was done. In my peripheral vision I saw a bowl come into my sight. I looked up.