Chapter 13

Reminder of her outfit

Alyssa's POVI was now on my way home when I heard my phone ring

Alyssa's POV
I was now on my way home when I heard my phone ring. Deciding to answer it without looking I picked up the call.

"Hello, how can I help you?" I said to the phone.

"Hi Alyssa, I just called to tell you that your niece and nephew, my husband, myself along with Akari and Lynn have all arrived in New York." Jess stated.

"That's so good to hear, did you guys already arrive at the house or condos you guys are staying at? " I continued.

"Yes Alyssa. Me and my family are in the house and Akari and Lynn just left to go to their condo they chose." Jess informed.

"Great. Now I don't know if you heard but we got the deal with Lamborghini. I own 80%. I did do like .5 over but I really do think it was worth it, I will make that 1.5 Billion in like 1 month with the new company. Also Jess can you please start to ship my cars please and everything else."

"That's good to hear, and of course. I'm excited to see the new designs for your jewelry collection too.

Also the email for the Antonio Aleah Event came this morning. They asked for a RSVP by latest the month before the event, you have some time to think about revealing yourself."

"I know, I know Jess..you know I always say next year I will reveal myself yet I never do." I chuckled.

"Anyways, I need to go now say hi to Akari and also, I'll see you soon. I'll ask my parents if you guys can come over. I am late for dinner already. I got to go bye Jess."

"Bye Alyssa, I'll see you soon."

I sighed and hung up the call. I had been thinking a lot for a long time about revealing myself, in both worlds, with just finding my family it might happen or it might be delayed for a long time.

I finally arrived back at the house, as I approached the gate the guards opened them. I parked the car in the garage and walked to the entrance of the house and entered. My dad and mom were sitting on the couch seemingly waiting for something looking at the door.

"Finally, how much work do they give you! I hope nothing happened. Are you okay?" Dad bombarded me with questions as he pulled me into a hug.

I tensed a little and eventually reciprocated the gesture.

"I am fine. I was just busy and lost track of time. I swear, no one hurt a hair on my head today." I said as mom joined in on the hug.

"I know bambina, we just got you back and I am just scared." Mom explained as I nodded.

I broke away from the hug as I asked,

"Where are the brothers? Or did they not miss me?" I joked.

"They are in the movie room with some of their friends farfalla, they were worried sick, so we told them go do something." mom laughed.