Chapter 62

Dimitri decided to take his motorbike back to his place so here i was standing in my parents driveway watching Dimitri put on his helmet before taking one and placing it on my head.

He buckled the helmet and tightened the chin strap before putting up my visor, causing me to laugh.

A smile graced his lips as he watched me.

This was going to be wierd. I've never ridden with someone before. Always by myself.

He hopped on the bike first then I followed.

DIMITRI'S POV

I hopped on my bike followed by Alyssa. When she threw he leg over the bike to sit, her body situated itself so close to mine. Her legs tucked beneath my thighs and her chest flat against my back.

Her hands encircled around my waist. I quickly put up the stand and started the bike as it revved when we took off. As we began to move more Alyssa made herself more comfortable on the bike and readjusted herself.

As we made it onto the highway the breeze of the night hit our faces and Alyssa's hair from under the helmet blew in the wind. I smiled as I heard Alyssa laugh as we drove.

I sped up more zooming through the streets of New York in the early morning of the day.

As the dim night flew by, we took the long way home.

Alyssa's hands continued to be wrapped around my torso, the feeling doing more to me than I thought possible. As I watched the side mirrors seeing her on the back of my bike it felt like it was surreal.

When we arrived to my penthouse I guided her to my bedroom and gave her clothes to wear. Meanwhile, knowing my girl would be hungry I made her some pasta.

Eventually, she came out of the bathroom and I took my chance to bathe after which I joined her on my couch as we ate our food and started to watch the series 'Manifest'.

------------

"Fuck off" I murmered as my phone buzzed. I was supposed to have a day off.

As I woke up I saw my mafia had an issue sorting out the shipments therefore I had to leave my beautiful girlfriend to deal with such at the warehouse.

I escaped my bed and got dressed and ready. Before I left however I sat on the edge of the bed and looked at my girlfriend, brushing my hands through her hair careful not to wake her. I gave her a kiss on the crown of her hair and told her I love her before leaving to work.

ALYSSA'S POV

The bed was empty. A frown went on my face as I checked my phone, Dimitri messaged saying that there was a problem at the warehouse.

I checked through all other messages, responding to each and finally decided to get up from bed.

-------

Time passed. Shit happened. I was stressed the fuck out.

I have no idea where this shit went wrong but a mission fucked up. This now left me chasing a thirty year old who was trying to start an illegal trade ring.

First of all, when I agreed to take this up I thought it would be a simple kill. However I was now faced with the fact that there is a man who wants to ship all  sorts of things we do not condone in our mafias and we needed to stop him.

This proved to be hard given the fact that he knew I was after him and I had no plan and no backup currently.

"Akari we need to strategize" I said quickly. I was tired, I was sex deprived, I was annoyed and I was angry.