Chapter 43

Fashion shows. A place where you could go to view the work of designers. A place where everything must go well for the designers or else their brand will suffer.

Ever since Jess announced she was pregnant I came up with a schedule where she would work but also have my other assistant assisting her.

Today was the day for my jewelry show and lingerie show as well. We decided it will be similar to a Victoria Secret show in the terms that it won't be revealing to the point of the model being half naked on stage.

I was currently in the backstage making sure everything was in order. It was not. Two of my models decided to do I don't know what. I am thinking I might need to put my mom or someone in one of the pieces.

"Everything okay love?" Dimitri said bringing me back to reality.

"No not really, two of my models didn't show up." I said.

"Why don't you do it?" He said.

"I don't know." I said.

"Come on baby, you can do it, plus you said you were making it as least revealing as possible so model it I know you're going home to me at the end of the night anyways." He said kissing my neck.

"You sure?" I asked

"Positive."

"Mom!" I called.

"Yeah sweetheart?" She said

"I know it's a lot to ask but do you possibly want to model with me." I asked

"...sure." She said slightly confused.

"Thank you two models canceled last minute and I was thinking we could do a mother daughter type of walk." I said.

"Hey can you get my family to their seats when the show's about to start." I said to my assistant assistant.

I grabbed my mom's hand and took her to the makeup station, she got her makeup to match the look and as fast as possible we changed into our outfits.

"So just follow the rest of them and that's the walk. We don't need to come back out after." I said.

"You look beautiful baby." She said after agreeing.

"Thank you, and you look stunning." I said.

"Are you feeling uncomfortable?" She asked me

"Honestly not really, I used to play carnival in Trinidad so I'm pretty accustomed." I said shrugging.

" I said shrugging