Chapter 29

Lilyliah's POV

I hate to see her this way. Right now we were in her office and she looked so out of it. When she said they got him. I was first confused but when she said he was her trainer I was ready to kill for my bambina. Why did she need to get kidnapped?!
We arrived to the house......mansion where they were keeping the guy and I must say this is out of context she's so good with kids. Anyways, she spoke to Akari and Ethan and then she went to change into another clothing when she did the rest of the family was confused. She gave us a warning and then led us to what seemed to be a basement area.
After she went and began to torture the guy......Helios.

Every time I wanted to look away I couldn't, I kept reminding myself he wasn't innocent he runnier her life and he deserved it. I watched in shock as he recited a set of rules, the names she called him. By the look on her face those were things she was forced to say and be called. I wanted to honestly cry. But those weren't my tears to cry. I knew she would hate pity, so I didn't give her any, I just gave her my support.

The way she called and demanded him, and the way he obeyed and knew exactly how to position himself and what was about to happen was scary. Not for him no. For me to think that was what she lived through. Everyone could have sensed the moment she lost it. When anger took over her. When she picked him up so easily by the throat and the way she screamed my heart shattered. I felt horrible as a mother but at the same time so proud. She was a survivor.
When she was telling him about the rape, I couldn't bear it to listen so I hugged my husband and silently cried. She was eight. I was happy for her in the end though. She finally looked like a piece of her was at peace.

Hades' POV

What the fuck. I'm confused. The dominance she had the confidence. 1004? I'm lost. What?

"We decided we wanted to take a little walk down memory lane with you." she said by a table.

I wasn't expecting them to like play hide and seek or some shit but it wasn't what she did either.

"I asked DO YOU UNDERSTAND." She shouted at him. I visibly flinched at her tone.

"O-one re-respect me and f-fear me." He started as I walked to watch him.

"T-wo take it. Three use our titles. f-four if I cry I will be punished more. F-ive I deserve to be punished. S-six I am unwanted. S-seven if I stutter p-punishments will be restarted." he called out.

What the fuck? What is this. I'm fucking lost. She's doing a good job though.

"Position 1." She said bitterly.

He didn't move. I don't think that was what she wanted as she then shouted,

"I SAID GET INTO THE MOTHERFUCKING POSITION 1."

He got down on his knees and his back straight and leaned forward.

What was happening.

"Do you remember the last time, where we stopped at?" She asked running her hands over....whips?

Wait last time?

"8-85 m-m'am."

"start." She said whipping him for the first time on his bare back.

"One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. T-Ten!!" he screamed out the last one.

"You know the rules kitten." She said as the boys in the back with her laughed.

" One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten. ELEVEN. Twelve. Thirteen. Four-Fourteen!" he said messing up again.

"One. Two...