Chapter 72 : Too much teasing.

Third person point of view

Their exams were soon nearing and they all couldn't flunk classes any more. Everyone even started stressing out already. Mingyu walked out of his room at the same time as Jun. " Morning hyung ". " Good morning ". " You are going to the class ? " Jun nodded. " Wonwoo hyung ? " " He is inside. He doesn't have the first class ". 

Mingyu nodded. Jun waved and walked away. Mingyu smiled when he got an idea. He decided to sneak into Wonwoo's room and did that. He opened and closed the door softly and entered. " What did you forget again ? " Wonwoo asked thinking it was Jun. Wonwoo has only put on his jeans and was putting on his shirt when Mingyu entered. 

He turned around when he heard no answer. He was shocked to see Mingyu and dropped his shirt. Mingyu laughed moving closer. He picked up the shirt from the floor before Wonwoo could. Wonwoo was about to take it away but Mingyu extended his hand not giving it to him. " Give it back ". " No ". Mingyu smirked. 

" I said give it ". " I said no ". Mingyu teased. " Yah ". Wonwoo said trying to take it but Mingyu wasn't having it. He pulled Wonwoo closer by holding his waist. Wonwoo stopped when his bare skin came in contact with Mingyu's hands. He froze stiff. Mingyu saw Wonwoo's reaction and smiled. 

" You look really cute hyung ". He said moving closer. Wonwoo just blinked putting his hands on Mingyu's chest to push him away. Mingyu only held him tighter rubbing circles on Wonwoo's skin. Wonwoo gasped. Mingyu loved the reaction. He continued to knead the skin making it turn red. Wonwoo clenched his fists which were on Mingyu's chest. 

It was like Mingyu was putting a spell on him. He couldn't find the strength to push him away. Mingyu walked them backwards to the wall. Wonwoo's breath was not as calm anymore. " What happened hyung ? " He asked in Wonwoo's ear making him turn his head away. He took the chance and kissed Wonwoo's neck. 

Wonwoo closed his eyes tight. Mingyu gave small kisses along his neck. Wonwoo bit his lip trying not to make any noise. Mingyu pulled away and kissed Wonwoo's lips. Wonwoo responded back but he felt too embarrassed being shirtless. Mingyu pressed Wonwoo's body closer to his. Wonwoo put his hands on Mingyu's shoulders. 

Mingyu's hands were roaming on his exposed skin on the back. He couldn't stay still and was squirming a little. All these feelings were a bit overwhelming. Mingyu's hands then started going down and below his lower back. Wonwoo's eyes went wide. He pushed Mingyu away and rushed into the bathroom and locked the door. 

Mingyu stood there processing. He recovered from it laughed loudly. He knocked on the bathroom door. " Hyung, your shirt is still with me ". Wonwoo gulped and was taking deep breaths controlling his breath. " You don't want to come out ? " Mingyu asked in a teasing tone. " Get out ". Wonwoo yelled his voice a little hoarse. 

Mingyu chuckled. " Fine. See you later then ". Wonwoo waited till he heard the door close. He opened the door a little and listened straining his neck. He didn't hear any movement. He walked out and didn't find Mingyu. Mingyu being the nice guy, did leave like he was asked. Wonwoo saw the shirt which was placed on the bed. 

He rubbed his neck in embarrassment and picked up the shirt. He put it on and picked up his things. He walked out and went to his class. His classes were done and he went to the wash room before going for practice. He was done and was washing his hands. He turned around and saw Mingyu. 

He almost jumped in surprise. " What are you doing here ? " Wonwoo asked surprised to see Mingyu there. Mingyu pulled Wonwoo into a stall and closed the door. " What are you doing ?! " Wonwoo whisper yelled. " Why did you hide like that ? " Mingyu asked folding his hands and bending at his waist to be on eye level with Wonwoo. 

" When did I hide ? Wait, did you grow tall again ? " Wonwoo asked as it did feel like it. " Maybe. I didn't check it recently. Don't change the topic. I am talking about what happened this morning ". Mingyu said. " Well..... that..... I was not wearing a shirt so..... it just felt... embarrassing ". Mingyu chuckled finding Wonwoo cute. 

" Should've told me so. I also would've removed mine ". Mingyu said as a matter of fact. Wonwoo hit Mingyu's arm. Mingyu smiled and moved closer. " I can even go completely naked for you ". Wonwoo's eyes went wide. He pushed Mingyu away and walked out. Mingyu laughed. " Wait for me hyung ". Mingyu also walked out. 

Wonwoo froze when he saw a guy standing in front of them with his mouth hanging open. Mingyu who walked out after Wonwoo also froze. " Sorry for interrupting ". That guy said and immediately ran away. Wonwoo covered his face and Mingyu was trying not to laugh. " I will fucking kill you ". Wonwoo turned around wanting to hit Mingyu. 

But Mingyu dodged and went to the other side. He laughed trying not to get hit. He quickly ran out of there. Wonwoo chased him for a few minutes. He was tired after a while and walked away without chasing him anymore. Mingyu laughed and went to chase Wonwoo. He just followed him like the puppy he was, apologizing to him. 

-MG

Author notice :

Um hmmm~~ their progress is quite nice. 👀😏😌👌🏻 Did this chapter needing any warning ? 😂 It was too innocent for it anyway. And I guess this level of hotness should be fine. 😏😂 My BR said so too. 🤣

Mingyu is seriously awesome. 😂👍🏻✨