Chapter 38 : Gym time.

Third person point of view

Mingyu was scared that Wonwoo would think of him as a stalker. Even though he joined gym for Wonwoo, he would avoid him without being seen in case he did find him. It was rare because there were so many people there. Jungkook and Mingyu were walking to the gym and saw Jihoon and Wonwoo who were going together. 

" You really won't greet him ? " Jungkook asked. " Should I ? " Mingyu asked a little doubtful. " I think you are just overthinking ". " Fine ". Mingyu turned in their direction. " Wonwoo hyung ". He called and Wonwoo stopped in his tracks and turned to the voice. They both walked up to them. " Morning hyungs ". Mingyu greeted. 

" You also go to this gym ? " Jihoon asked. Both of them nodded. " We didn't come across you guys in the past few days ". Jihoon commented. " There are so many people there, so I don't think it is a wonder we didn't ". Jungkook said. Jihoon nodded. " Let's go ". Wonwoo said and they went to the gym. 

They all got on the tread mill. After a while Wonwoo went to the side where the dumbbells were placed. Mingyu followed him there. Jungkook and Jihoon looked at each other. " We are avoiding that side today as much as possible ". Jungkook said and Jihoon agreed. They did that for a while and then went to work out on the other side. 

" Hyung, why are you doing this ? " Mingyu approached Wonwoo. " Why ? " " You should first work out your chest, then back, then shoulders and lastly arms ". " Nice but I do only to stay fit and a little strong maybe. Nothing much ". Mingyu nodded. " Okay. I will be there, if you have anything you have a doubt about come ask me ". 

Wonwoo nodded. Mingyu smiled and went to continue his work out. They finished it. Jihoon and Jungkook sat down sweating. Wonwoo came to them. Jungkook handed him a water bottle. Wonwoo drank and noticed Mingyu isn't there. " Is he not here yet ? " Wonwoo asked and Jungkook shook his head. 

" Can you go look for him hyung ? " Wonwoo just stared at Jungkook. Jungkook pouted acting cute knowing his brother will do it for him. " Please ". Wonwoo shook his head and went to look for Mingyu. He walked in the direction Mingyu left before. He craned his neck and found Mingyu. Mingyu was still working out. 

Wonwoo stopped and looked at Mingyu from a distance. Mingyu did work out well. He liked to maintain his body well, so he knew to do everything properly. Wonwoo shook his head coming out of the daze and approached Mingyu. " The others are waiting for you ". Mingyu looked at Wonwoo. " Alright ". He put it away and then walked along with Wonwoo. 

They went back to their dorm rooms. Jungkook and Mingyu showered one after the other and went to have breakfast. They met up with the other three and then went to their classes from there. They all received a lot of looks from the people around. The photos might've spread pretty quickly even though they were just behind the shoot ones. 

They included all of them and not just the music club members. So people went to look for the other members of the dance club too. Mingyu and Dokyeom had attention till they reached the class. Mingyu took out his phone and checked the photos which were posted too. He saw a few photos in which Wonwoo was there. 

He smiled and went to check the comments. There were people who spoke about how good looking they were and some negative ones too. One of the comments caught his attention. 'Who is that good looking guy with our handsome Wonwoo ? looking good together' Mingyu smiled and liked the comment. He didn't expect Jungkook to add this too.

He then continued scrolling through the comments. The professor walked in and he put his phone away. The girl who said it saw someone liked her comment and looked up the account. She choked and immediately clicked follow. She was shook that her comment got liked by the person in the photo itself. She squealed in happiness. 

The looks continued for the whole day but not it was not that severe. They were all used to it by the time they went to practice in the evening. They practiced like usual and went back to their room. Mingyu and Jungkook got changed and sat down to have some snacks. They heard a knock. " It is open ". Jungkook said not willing to move at all. 

" But I cannot open it ". They heard Wonwoo's voice. Both of them chuckled. Mingyu got up and opened the door for Wonwoo. Wonwoo walked in and sat down on Jungkook's bed. " You want to eat something hyung ? " Mingyu asked. Wonwoo shook his head. " Give us a few minutes then ". " You have time till I set everything up ". 

Wonwoo said opening his laptop. Jungkook and Mingyu quickly finished and sat down at their tables. Wonwoo was also done. " How do you want to do it ? " Mingyu asked looking at Wonwoo. " Nothing too flashy. You guys might have seen the ones I did from last time. It is not like we have a competition, we can make it look good. That will be enough ". 

Jungkook and Mingyu nodded. " And also let's upload pictures of each of you guys, one by one and select them. Once we finish selecting let's get on with editing. What do you guys say ? " Jungkook and Mingyu nodded and started with the work. All of them logged into the account once again.

-MG

Author notice :

I don't have anything to say. 😂 I don't really workout so 😂🤷🏻‍♀️