Chapter 66 : Thunderstorm.

Third person point of view

The next morning they went and worked out like usual. They went back to their room, finished their routine and then had breakfast together. Jungkook could sense Mingyu was a little down, but he was still smiling and acting like everything was fine. They went on their own ways for the classes. 

When they met for the practice, Mingyu was only concentrating on practice. They were done and Mingyu went back to his room saying he had work to do. He didn't come out of his room until dinner. They had dinner and went back to the room again. Mingyu saw a text from Wonwoo asking what he was doing. 

Mingyu replied saying he had work to do. He told Wonwoo that he was not going to meet up at night, because he has to finish it as soon as possible. Wonwoo doubted it but decided to believe in Mingyu. He was worried but he felt like he was over thinking again. He told it was fine and Mingyu went offline.

The next few days went by in this way. Mingyu avoided Wonwoo a lot of times and Wonwoo was starting to feel like he was making up excuses on purpose. He didn't know what was wrong. Mingyu would tell he was too tired after the day or that he has something else and the week was already over and their meeting time was much more less than what it was a few days ago. 

Wonwoo was starting to worry. He tried speaking to Jungkook but Jungkook only told him he didn't know and that Mingyu didn't share everything with him. He was not able to find out anything at the end. Mingyu was walking to practice but when he was near, he saw Cho Hee entering the room. 

He stopped in his tracks and his eyes wavered. Dokyeom who was busy in his phone didn't know what was wrong. He already walked two steps ahead. He noticed Mingyu stopped and walked back to stand beside Mingyu. " What happened ? " Mingyu came out of his thoughts and turned to Dokyeom. 

" I remember my parents asked me to do something. So I need to go now. Tell them I am sorry for not coming for practice today. I will leave now. Bye ". Dokyeom nodded and he didn't even get to say anything before Mingyu just walked away from there. He was a little confused and found it odd but decided it wasn't his place to think too much. 

He went and informed them all. All of them said it was fine since it is the first time he took a break. Jihoon stole a glance at Wonwoo. Wonwoo looked conflicted. Mingyu went to his room. Put his things there and left for his house after leaving Jungkook a text. Wonwoo finished all of his things and went to Mingyu's room. 

He knocked and Jungkook opened the door. " What is it hyung ? " " Mingyu ? " " He isn't here. He has something up so he left me a text. He wasn't here by the time I came back ". Wonwoo was now sure something was wrong. He didn't know about that something and it bothered him in a way he didn't know.

" Does he really have something to do ? " Wonwoo asked and Jungkook shrugged like he was also unsure. " I don't know too ". Wonwoo let out a huff. They stood in silence for a few seconds. " Is it all ? I have work to do ". Jungkook said. Wonwoo nodded and left. Jungkook closed the door and went back to his work. 

Mingyu went back to his house. He directly went to his room and fell asleep. He woke up after a while and saw a few missed calls and messages from Jungkook and Wonwoo. It was also already dark outside. He didn't give anyone any reply and went to the kitchen. He made some ramen and had it. 

He went out and to the pub. He started drinking and was doing nothing else. He did go for that anyway. Jungkook finished dinner and was in his room with Jimin. Jimin found out about Mingyu's act from Jungkook. He was worried too. They were chatting about it when Wonwoo opened the door. 

" Did he reply yet ? " Jungkook shook his head. Wonwoo couldn't help the bad feeling he had. He nodded and walked out closing the door. " Try again ". Jimin said. This time when Jungkook called Mingyu picked up. Mingyu was drunk and he answered instead of hanging up. " Hello ". Jungkook said as there was no one speaking. 

They could hear the loud music on the other side. Jimin and Jungkook met each other's eyes.  Jungkook hung up and they immediately rushed out. Jun was entering the dorm when he saw the both of them run outside. Jungkook and Jimin grabbed a taxi and went to the pub they went to last time. 

They reached the pub and walked in. They looked around and did find a drunk Mingyu. Jungkook wanted to slap him silly. Jimin brought a glass of cold water and made Mingyu drink it. " YAH ! What is wrong with you ? Are you crazy ? Is it such a big problem that you are this drunk ? What is it ? Is anyone going to die ? " 

Jungkook spoke nonstop nagging at Mingyu. Mingyu just looked at him with half lidded eyes. Jimin was sitting beside Mingyu looking worried. " You can tell us anything Mingyu-ah ". Mingyu took a deep breath and held his head. A few tears leaked out his eyes. Jungkook and Jimin were shocked. 

" Remember the last time we were here ? " Mingyu asked and Jungkook nodded. " I saw Wonwoo hyung and Cho Hee kissing ". Jungkook and Jimin's jaws dropped. They couldn't respond for a few seconds. " What ? " Jungkook asked not able to believe it. He put his hand to his mouth not able to digest it. 

He clenched his jaw. Jimin also looked just as shook. They couldn't believe what they heard. " First let me get you out of here. Then we will talk at your house ". Jungkook said. He and Jimin took Mingyu out of there. Mingyu had wiped away his tears. When they walked out, they saw Wonwoo and Jun. Jungkook frowned wondering how they were there. 

-MG

Author notice :

The thunder is heard... so I guess you need to wait for the downpour. 

I like how metaphoric I am getting with these notices in these few chapters. 😂 NGL I am impressed with myself. 😂 My BR also said they liked all the titles. 🤩

I kind of am a sucker for metaphors even though I don't think I am the best in writing them and it is a bit tough for me. But these worked just fine. 😂