Chapter 25 : Don't fall too hard.

Third person point of view

Jihoon held the ball and the three sitting on the side were cheering. Wonwoo and Mingyu stood in front of each other. Jihoon smiled when he saw them. " Shall we start ? " " Yes ". All of them shouted and Jihoon threw the ball into the air. Mingyu jumped and caught the ball pushing it to his side. 

" Very nice Mingyu. They were teasing us for not having anyone tall ". Soonyoung said. Mingyu chuckled and the ball came to him again. He continued dribbling it and moved closer to the basket. Wonwoo was the one blocking him. He smirked and jumped throwing the ball into the basket. Wonwoo couldn't stop it. 

" Nice ! " Soonyoung shouted and they all cheered, along with the ones sitting on the side. They went to the other side to block the other team. Mingyu was following Wonwoo. Wonwoo threw it to Jun. Jun couldn't get past Seungcheol and threw it to Jeonghan. Jeonghan threw it but it didn't get into the basket. 

Joshua immediately took it rushing to the other side. He tried throwing it but it almost slipped out. Mingyu jumped pushing it in. They scored again. Wonwoo was glaring at Mingyu. Mingyu only gave a ' this is a game and I'm innocent ' shrug. Jungkook picked up the ball and they went towards the other side. 

He threw a three pointer. They cheered and continued to play. As the game went by they were sweating harder and getting tired too. Mingyu had the ball and Wonwoo was in front of him trying to get the ball. Mingyu raised his hands up like he was throwing it and fooled Wonwoo. Jungkook shook his head thinking can they not keep flirting and play. 

Mingyu smiled. " You should give up hyung. We will win anyway ". " No way ". Wonwoo answered eyeing the ball. He wanted to take it away but Mingyu moved aside. Wonwoo lost his footing and was about to fall. Mingyu saw it and immediately held Wonwoo's hand stopping him from falling and pulled him up. 

" Be careful hyung ". He winked and moved away throwing it earning a three pointer. Jihoon played a whistle sound indicating the game was over. All of them were tired and sat right down on the ground. All of them were panting. They got up one by one and went to the washroom nearby. 

They washed their faces and stood there for a while. Wonwoo went into a stall and the others walked out. Jungkook and Mingyu were the last ones to enter. Jungkook was done and Mingyu just came out. Jungkook found it too stuffy inside so he walked immediately after washing his hands and face. 

Mingyu stood there and wiped the water off his face. Wonwoo walked out and saw Mingyu there. He silently went to the wash basin and washed his hands and face. Mingyu saw Wonwoo and turned to him. " Hyung, are you fine ? Does your ankle hurt ? " Wonwoo shook his head. " For sure right ? You don't have a sprain do you ? " 

" Why are you so worried ? " Wonwoo turned to Mingyu. " Of course I will be ". Mingyu said as matter of fact. Wonwoo almost asked why but he remembered and decided to keep his mouth shut. Mingyu moved closer. " You should be more careful hyung. If not you will fall....... Even harder ". Wonwoo stared at Mingyu. 

Mingyu grinned and walked away. Wonwoo turned to look at his reflection and splashed water on his face again. He then walked out. The others were all discussing about the dinner. " There is one outside which is really good ". Soonyoung was saying when Wonwoo arrived. " Shall we go there then ? " Mingyu asked. 

" Yeah ". " Sure ". It was slowly getting dark and they all walked out to have dinner together. They sat down at two tables. Seungcheol, Jeonghan, Joshua, Hoseok, Dokyeom and Jihoon were sitting on one table. Jimin, Jungkook, Jun, Soonyoung, Wonwoo and Mingyu were on the other one. 

They ordered all they wanted and started eating. Mingyu gave food to Wonwoo from time to time. The others were all busy chatting and no one noticed. But Jungkook sitting in front of them did. He felt Jimin elbow him and turned to him. He could say from Jimin's expression that he noticed it. 

Jungkook put his index finger to his lips and told to be silent. Jimin smiled and nodded and they continued to have food. Wonwoo glared at Mingyu who only gave puppy eyes and put the food in Wonwoo's bowl even if he was rejecting it. Jungkook choked when he noticed this and Jimin patted his back trying not to smile. 

" We sat in the wrong place ". Jungkook said after clearing his throat and in a low voice so that only Jimin would hear it. Jimin giggled. " Right. But I guess it is a nice thing it is us who saw this ". Jimin said and Jungkook nodded. But Jihoon too noticed Wonwoo and Mingyu. He chuckled when Jungkook choked. 

Jungkook looked up and met eyes with him. Jihoon smiled. Jungkook was confused. He saw Jihoon raise an eyebrow. Jungkook's eyes went wide. He pointed secretly at Wonwoo and Mingyu and Jihoon nodded covering it by acting like he was sipping his drink. Jungkook immediately turned to Jimin and told him. 

Both of them turned to Jihoon and Jihoon zipped his lips and shook his head with a smile. Jungkook and Jimin smiled back in relief. They showed their glasses and a gesture for cheers and Jihoon raised his too. They finished and were walking back to the dorm.

-MG

Author notice :

I love that secret communication. 😂 Mingyu's confidence is just ✨✨✨ 

I watched a drama this week. I didn't watch any kdramas for a while now but I suddenly felt like it and watched it. It was really nice. 😍