Chapter 1 : Orientation.

Disclaimer : As the name suggests, it is FICTION. and fanfiction above that. So beware. 😂 And I guess a warning for a bit of just seniors being seniors. I am not sure if it would count as hazing or bullying. Not encouraging any of those kinds of acts. But just in case, leaving a warning. ✌🏻

Third person point of view

Mingyu walked into the campus with a smile. It was his first day and he was definitely happy with it. He walked in looking around to find the hall for the orientation. He looked for the directions and finally found the hall and sat down in one of the available seats. The principal and other senior faculty gave their speeches. 

They all explained the rules and all about the other things too. Once it was over, they were allowed to go look around. Mingyu was walking around and was summoned by some guys sitting there. He greeted them with a smile. " Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim ". The seniors smiled. " Looks like you know the rules ". Mingyu smiled. 

" You are a freshman right ? " Mingyu nodded. " Ohh~~ So how about we have some fun then ? " Mingyu was startled but quickly covered it up and changed his expression. " Take this ". Mingyu took the rose from the senior. " What do I do ? " He looked at the rose and up at the senior. " Go and give it to the first one who pleases your eye ". 

" Is that it ? " Mingyu asked. " How can it be that simple ? " Mingyu felt his hands getting sweaty. " Then ? " " You have to get on one knee in front of them and give it. Your task is complete only when they accept it ". The senior said with a pleased smile. Mingyu looked down at the flower and let out a breath. " I will be back after giving it to someone ". 

Mingyu turned around and walked away. The seniors were happy because some of them got slapped for this crazy act or will be looked like they lost their mind. And some of them even failed to even give it to someone. They couldn't wait for Mingyu to come back with a red cheek. Or he might not even be able to give it to someone. 

They were thinking about what punishment to give him when he fails. There were a lot of people going around, but since he had the chance Mingyu did want to give it to someone he finds nice to the eye without giving it to someone random. He walked a little ahead and saw a tall build standing leaning against the wall. 

He was still a bit shorter than Mingyu though. Mingyu tilted his head observing the figure from the back. His lips turned upwards. He walked forward tapping the person on their shoulder. The person stood up straight and turned to Mingyu. Mingyu stared, his mouth agape. The person in front of him had glasses on, straight eyebrows, cute looking nose and pink lips. 

Mingyu came out of the trance when he saw the questioning and sharp gaze of the person in front of him. " What do you want ? " The person asked adjusting his round glasses. " Nothing ". Mingyu's answer made the person in front of him frown. " Then ? " Mingyu quickly got on one knee showing the flower. 

" Here. This is for you ". The person in front of him was startled. " Huh ? " Mingyu took his hand and put the rose in it and stood up, still holding his hand. Mingyu smiled when he saw the confused look. The cute guy pulled away his hand from Mingyu's. He looked down at the rose and up at Mingyu.

" They asked me to give to the most good looking person I can find and I found you. I don't think I will find someone better. You are definitely good looking. Have a nice day. I hope to see you around ". Mingyu smiled and walked away leaving the person confused. The phone in that guy's hand vibrated, he checked what it was. 

He put his phone is his pocket and walked away too. Mingyu turned around to see him walking away with the rose still in his hand and smiled. " I really wish to see you again ". He walked back to the seniors who gave him the task. They were shocked when they saw all smiley Mingyu in front of them. 

They couldn't believe how he actually gave it to someone and didn't get slapped. " Yah ! You really gave it right ? " Mingyu nodded. " Why would I throw it away ? Wouldn't it be disrespectful to sunbaenim-s ? " They all looked at each other. They praised him and had small talk. Mingyu then bid them goodbye and left. 

He had to go collect his luggage to go to the dorm. Another guy came and sat with those seniors. " He actually gave the rose ". The ones who gave the task said in shock. " I was about to tell you guys about that. I just saw him do it ". " So he really did give it ! " One of them exclaimed. They were surprised. 

They thought that it was really rare for someone to succeed just like that. " And you know who he gave it to ? " All of them listened attentively. " Who ? " The name was whispered and everyone was shook. One of them even chocked on his breath and coughed. " He gave HIM the rose and returned safely ? " 

The one who gave the task asked still shook. " Why did he actually take it ? " Another one exclaimed. " He was in a nice mood I guess ". They all nodded. " This guy must have saved the country in his previous life ". " Or his handsome face just saved him ". Another one said and they all laughed shaking their heads thinking Mingyu was very lucky.

-MG

Author notice :

Well.... hello. 😂 It's been a while. If you know me from my previous FFs then we meet again. 😂 Hope you guys are doing well. 

If you are new then... hello to you guys too. 😂

I kind of feel awkward. 😂 Maybe because I didn't upload for a while but I am trying my best. Hope you guys will like it. 🤞🏻

I already said it but once again, I am not sure about the updates. I won't go MIA or anything like that for too long unless something happens. So I can guarantee that much. About the regularity or schedule I am not sure. I will only say I will try my best. 😂✊🏻

I did tell my BR about not wanting to upload this and my BR was like why. 😂 I guess I was just finding excuses for a reason even I didn't know. But yeah, I am posting this at the end. So hope you guys will enjoy. 🤗