Chapter 60 : Same confidence, different results.

Third person point of view

Back to when Wonwoo left the room

As soon as they left, the others looked at each other. " Who do you think Wonwoo will follow ? " Jeonghan asked. " Mingyu ". Jihoon answered. " No. Cho Hee ". Seungcheol answered. " Aye~~ " Jihoon said. " Fine. Wanna bet ? " Seungcheol asked and Jihoon nodded. " What is the punishment for the loser ? " Jihoon asked. 

" How about buying a meal for all of us ? " Jeonghan suggested and they agreed. " Alright ". Both of them agreed. " But how about let's see what people here think ? " Joshua suggested. All of them nodded. " So all of us here will vote right ? " Seungkwan asked and Jeonghan nodded. " How many are on team Mingyu ? " 

Jihoon asked and Seungkwan, Dokyeom, Vernon, Joshua and Jeonghan raised their hands along with Jihoon. So the others; which are Seungcheol, Bambam, Jaehyun were the only ones who raised for Cho Hee. " What is this ? How come you all see it that way ? " Seungcheol asked shocked by the result. 

" It is because you are just blind ". Jihoon said and all of them laughed. " No way. Let's go and check ". Seungcheol said. They decided that Seungcheol and Jihoon will follow them and take a photo as a proof and come back. So now Jihoon and Seungcheol followed Wonwoo again. They saw him sit beside Mingyu. 

They quickly took a photo and ran back. Jihoon cheered loudly in victory as soon as they entered the room and Seungcheol looked bummed out. " Our dear Seungcheol is buying us dinner ". Jihoon said and all of them cheered too. " You guys should bring your whole gang ". Jihoon said and the others nodded. Seungcheol held his forehead.

Back to the outside

Wonwoo sat down beside Mingyu. Mingyu looked at Wonwoo and looked down. " Sorry hyung. I ...... " He sighed. Wonwoo wanted to laugh. " Where has all that confidence of yours from a few minutes ago gone to ? " Mingyu gave a sad chuckle. " We both know very well that it was bluff hyung ". 

Wonwoo fell silent at that. " No need to apologize. You should apologize only if you make a mistake ". Mingyu nodded. His eyebrows knitted and he looked up at Wonwoo. " Anything else ? " Wonwoo asked and Mingyu shook his head. " Let's go back then ". Wonwoo got up. Mingyu was still looking at Wonwoo, not moving from the place. 

Wonwoo turned back to look at Mingyu. " What you said is right. I never had anything for her and she knew it but still followed me. I don't think what you said was bluff. So you should be confident and stand on your point ". He smiled and started walking away. Mingyu processed everything and his lips gradually curled upwards. 

He got up and jogged to fall in step with Wonwoo. They walked back in together and everyone acted normal. They finished practice like nothing happened. They all went back to their own rooms. Mingyu found Jungkook and hugged him happily. Jungkook was confused. " I might have gotten closer to your brother ". 

He then explained all that that has happened. Both of them jumped in joy. They went back to finishing a little work they had. The group chat was on full swing about the dinner. They all met up outside. Soonyoung stood up with his glass. " Such a " " beautiful night ". All of them said together and started having food. 

" What is the reason today ? " Jungkook asked. " Seungcheol lost a bet with Jihoon. So he is our sugar daddy for the day. Eat how much ever you want without any hesitation. He is going to pay for it all ". Jeonghan said and everyone hooted and then thanked him. They all had a wonderful dinner and went back to their rooms. 

" Good night ". Wonwoo said looking at Mingyu. Mingyu turned to Wonwoo and smiled. " Good night hyung ". Mingyu replied and went to his own room. Mingyu was more than happy with the progress this time. Wonwoo spoke more to him and replied more too. Their days went pretty smoothly as the distance between them shortened with each day.

-MG

Author notice :

If you are confused about the title, I will explain it. 😂 It is that, Mingyu and Seungcheol were both confident in their own words but one succeeded and the other didn't. 😂 That's that.

That is why it is not good to bet my children. 😂

Wonwoo-ssi... 👀 (blinks suggestively) 😂 Something is happening. Ahem.

The last lines had a poetic touch. 😂😌

Countdown : Two more weeks to go.