Chapter 48 : Too much PDA.

Third person point of view

The next day, when they met up, they were determined on making something happen. They all kept drawing random designs. Wonwoo had a big six in number form written on the screen. Mingyu and Jungkook were talking about what to do and he looked up. He swiped his finger by mistake and looked down.

 A small part of the 6 was erased. He stared at it. He got an idea. He changed the six to look a little like an S and made it big. He then wrote sixth and sense with the same one. " Yah. See this ". Jungkook and Mingyu went to see. " Oh~ looks good ". Jungkook said. Mingyu nodded. " It is nice ". " Really ? " Wonwoo asked and the both of them said yes. 

" Let's put this aside as one of our options and continue trying ". They went back and tried a few more. They sent the ones they thought were fine to all of them. After dinner they went back to their room and checked the results. The one which Wonwoo drew had the maximum votes and also one of which Mingyu came up with was next. 

All of them said the final call is by the band members. They chose the one Wonwoo drew. So they finalized that. Jungkook and Mingyu got to work and finished the banner and poster. Wonwoo transferred all the photos and videos from the SD card to a drive. They both finished and then got up to hug each other while fake sobbing. 

" Jungkook-ah ". " Mingyu-ah ". Wonwoo laughed watching the two dramatic idiots. " We finished it ". They sent them to Wonwoo. " Both of you did a really good job ". Wonwoo said when he saw them. " Thank you hyung ". Both of them replied feeling relieved. Wonwoo packed up his things and Jungkook fell on the bed. 

" I guess today is the last day I will come here for work ". Wonwoo said. Mingyu and Jungkook's faces dropped. " You don't want us to help you edit the video ? " Jungkook asked sitting up. " It is fine. I will do it by myself ". " Ah no~ hyung~ Let us help ". Mingyu said holding Wonwoo's arm. Jungkook's eyes went wide. 

Mingyu was yet to realize what he was doing. Wonwoo was staring at Mingyu in shock. " Please hyung~ ". Mingyu continued to act cute. Wonwoo turned to Jungkook for help who refused to do so. He let out a breath. " No. It is fine ". " I won't let you go if you don't agree ". Mingyu said holding tighter onto Wonwoo. 

Wonwoo's eyes went wide. " Yah. Let go ". Mingyu refused. Wonwoo tried pulling away but Mingyu kept holding onto his arm again and again every time he removed it. He was tired and let it be. " Yah. Jungkook-ah ". " I am with Mingyu on this. So don't try ". Jungkook gave a firm answer. Wonwoo sighed in defeat. " Okay ". 

" Really ? " Mingyu asked suddenly happy. Wonwoo nodded. Mingyu smiled happily and so did Jungkook. " You promised. If you don't do so, I am going to carry you to this room ". Mingyu warned. Wonwoo gulped pushing Mingyu away. " I will get going ". He walked out. Jungkook laughed seeing how flustered Wonwoo was. 

Mingyu didn't know why Jungkook was laughing. " What happened ? " Jungkook looked at Mingyu. " I saw too much PDA for a single day and hyung looked so flustered ". He laughed again. Mingyu chuckled. " Just sleep ". Mingyu chided him playfully. 

Jungkook rolled his eyes too and flipped his imaginary long hair. Both of them laughed. " Good night ". Mingyu said sleeping on his bed. " Good night........ brother in law ". Both of them laughed again. 

" Yah. There will come a day when I get to tease you too and I swear I will tease you to death ". Mingyu warned and Jungkook laughed. " I am looking forward to it brother in law~ " Mingyu groaned and turned to the other side to fall asleep. Both of them gradually grew silent and fell asleep. 

-MG

Author notice :

I mean the previous few chapters are long, so I thought it was fine with this like this. 😂 And if I add more it will look like I am trying too hard. 😂 But it is enjoyable enough, so I let it be. 

Brother in law~ 😂😂😂 It has been a while since Jungkook used it. 😂

About the logo, I did think of drawing but got no time. So if I do it, I will make sure to show it. 👍🏻