Chapter 59 : Love rival unlocked.

Third person point of view

Jungkook and Mingyu were both lazy and skipped gym again. They got dressed up and went to have breakfast. They felt a little bored after enjoying so much. Their classes felt even more tiring to listen to. Mingyu even zoned out in two of them. Finally the dreadful day was over. Mingyu and Dokyeom went to the practice room. 

They greeted everyone and Bambam was yet to come. He also came in after a few minutes and they got to their own things. Mingyu was fixing a cable which wasn't working properly. " Why is she not here yet ? " Mingyu heard Jihoon ask someone. " I guess she will be here today ". Seungcheol answered. 

" Really ? " Jihoon asked and Mingyu heard no more maybe Seungcheol just nodded or shrugged or shook his head. " Yah. Get to work ". Wonwoo said and all of them shut up. Mingyu finished and stood up. He went to Jihoon as he had doubt about some things. Seungcheol checked the time and whistled. 

Jihoon looked up and smiled. " 3. 2. 1 ". The two of them counted together and the moment they finished, the door opened. Jihoon and Seungcheol burst out laughing. Mingyu turned to the door and saw a pretty looking lady enter the room. Mingyu understood that it was her they were speaking about. 

She didn't even as much as glance at the others and went straight to Wonwoo. Mingyu stared in shock. She smiled and Wonwoo turned to her. " Let's sit there ". Wonwoo said and they both sat on the chairs. The others secretly laughed and went back to their own things. " Hyung ". Mingyu called in a low voice. 

Jihoon looked up at Mingyu. " Who is she ? " Mingyu asked. " Ah her. She is Min Cho Hee. Wonwoo's classmate ". " What is she doing here ? " " Long story short. She liked Wonwoo since the moment she saw him. She knew he was a good student and thought he would also join... I don't remember the name, but that club which is of their major. She joined in that and turned out Wonwoo didn't. We cannot change it once we join, so she couldn't do anything about it. But she didn't stop pursuing him. She comes here to visit all the time ". 

" Is she good with music ? " Jihoon shook his head. " Wonwoo knew her intentions and informed the seniors beforehand to not accept her no matter what. They agreed with his request too. I mean it wasn't possible because she can't change it, but still ". Mingyu nodded. He turned to look at them. 

Wonwoo was explaining something and she was only looking at Wonwoo's face. Mingyu grit his teeth in frustration. He was done asking Jihoon everything. He got up and was about to walk away but instead he walked up to Wonwoo. Wonwoo looked up at Mingyu. " What happened ? " " I need help. I am not able to do it ". 

Wonwoo looked at Cho Hee. He then looked up at Mingyu who looked like he was dead set on making Wonwoo help him. Wonwoo gulped. " He is teaching me. Can you not see that ? " She said looking pissed with a rude tone. " You are not even a club member, but you come and disturb at this time. Aren't you the one who is out of place here ? " 

Mingyu talked back. All the others made a silent 'oh'. " You- " She was about to talk back, but Wonwoo raised his hand and stopped Cho Hee. " Don't interfere with things in my club ". He turned to her. " He is right. I should be teaching them right now. So I will talk to you tomorrow morning and clear your doubts ". 

He got up leaving no place for argument. " Let's go ". He held Mingyu's arm taking him away. Mingyu picked up the guitar. " What did you not get ? " Wonwoo asked standing in front of him. " Everything ". Mingyu deadpanned. Wonwoo sighed and nodded. Cho Hee still sat there. She watched as Wonwoo taught Mingyu. 

" Put it here. Are you learning it for the first time ? " Wonwoo said placing Mingyu's fingers in the right place. " Yeah. I am ". Mingyu said looking mad. Wonwoo shook his head. He coughed a little covering his mouth by moving away from Mingyu. He opened his eyes and saw two bottles held in front of him. 

The remaining were enjoying the whole drama unfold thinking too bad they had no pop corn to munch on. Wonwoo stared at the two bottles and then at the two people. He could understand that Cho Hee might have a bottle with her, but he still didn't know how Mingyu brought out a bottle out of thin air. 

The both of them were waiting for Wonwoo to pick a bottle. Wonwoo hesitantly raised his hand and took the one in Mingyu's hand. Mingyu smiled. Cho Hee huffed and walked back to sit in her place. Wonwoo finished teaching. Mingyu said he will be back in a minute and walked out. Cho Hee also did. 

Wonwoo watched them in contemplation. At the end, he also followed them out. Cho Hee stopped Mingyu by standing in front of him. " What do you want ? " Mingyu asked frustrated by her presence. " Don't forget that I am your senior ". Mingyu rolled his eyes. " You are not in my club nor my faculty ". " What do you think you are doing ? " 

Cho Hee asked through gritted teeth. Wonwoo hid to a side and listened on them. " I will do whatever I want. What is it to you ? " Mingyu answered. " Don't you dare go near him ". Cho Hee warned and Mingyu scoffed. " Is he yours or something ? " " He is not yet. But I will make him mine soon ". Mingyu chuckled. 

" You had an year and still couldn't. Isn't that enough of an answer ? He will never fall for you. Stop dreaming and come out of your fantasy ". " Yah ". " Don't shout. People will hear us ". Mingyu said lowering his voice. " He never pushed me away ". Cho Hee said defending herself. 

" He did today and you are just blind to not notice it. Plus he never also let you in. You should realize it and leave him ". Mingyu said in a cool tone. Cho Hee was flaring with anger. " Don't get all cocky just because he chose you this once ". " Not just once, he will keep choosing me over you from now on. So you should leave before you actually face heartbreak ". 

Cho Hee was about to say something but Mingyu raised his hand to stop her. " Don't. I don't want to hear your voice more than I did ". He walked away from there. Cho Hee stomped and walked away. Mingyu stopped after a few steps. He looked around and noticed she left and was nowhere to be seen. 

He sighed and sat on a bench outside. He ran a hand through his hair and let out a breath. Wonwoo saw the both of them walk away and walked in the direction Mingyu left. Jihoon cheered silently from behind and continued to follow Wonwoo along with Seungcheol. 

-MG

Author notice :

Mingyu rocked. 😂 I mean that is the level of confidence you should have. 😌✨ He's awesome. He put her in her place for all of us. 😂🤣🤭 

My BR was like love rival 😐🙂😑 But later loved Mingyu's sassy side. 😂 My BR was so happy with how Mingyu acted.

The end is weird right ? 😂 Go find out in the next chapter. 😏